Cohesity is on a mission to radically simplify how organizations secure and manage their data, while unlocking limitless value. As a leader in data security and management, we make it easy to secure, protect, manage and derive value from data—across the data center, edge, and cloud. At Cohesity, we're a group of builders and go-getters who are committed to doing the right thing. We encourage you to come as you are, as our differences make us stronger.
We’ve been named a Leader by multiple analyst firms and are prominently featured in the Forbes Cloud 100 and CRN’s Coolest Cloud companies.
Join us and we'll lead the way together.
Join us in rebuilding the world of data management TOGETHER!
Customers are central to everything we do at Cohesity! And our global customer marketing team is front and center, driving our customer advocacy program, customer advisory boards, user group program, and Executive Briefing Center. Do you want to be a part of a fun loving and energetic team that is dedicated and passionate about providing the customer voice in the marketplace, creating community and a valuable feedback loop, and influencing sales while strengthening customer relationships?What You’ll Do
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis to help us find opportunities where our products can make an impact in the market.
- Learn about our customers, understand what makes them successful with our tools, and then position that point of view in the market.
- Contribute to marketing strategies and campaigns, conduct actionable research, and have a seat at the table with the rest of our team.
- Work with our customer-facing teams to equip them with the right messages, customer stories, and product information to drive customer adoption of our solutions.
- Help analyze campaign performance and be a part of iterating for improvement.
Disclosure Pursuant to Applicable State Equal Pay Transparency Laws - This position has a starting pay range as listed below. Actual salary depends upon many factors, including a candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience, location, and salary expectations, and therefore a starting salary at the low end, high end, or even above the stated range may be offered. This position may also be eligible for bonus compensation, commission (if in a sales function), and/or equity grants. Additionally, full-time employees are eligible to participate in our comprehensive benefits framework, including health and wellness benefits, vacation, paid holidays and refresh days, 401(k) retirement plan, life and disability insurance coverages, and other benefits the Company may offer from time to time.
- Be currently enrolled in a full-time degree program and returning to the program after the completion of the internship, graduating by June 2025
- Have knowledge of basic marketing frameworks and business operation concepts
- Curiosity about how technology impacts businesses and people
- Have an interest in the modern data management and security technology landscape
- Be curious and passionate about your work
- Be able to commit to a full-time role (40hrs / week)
- Please note: At this time, this role is only open to entry-level candidates with less than a year of professional experience (this does not include internships/co-ops)
US Pay Range
$30—$35 USDData Privacy Notice For Job Candidates
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEOE)
Cohesity is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at 1-855-9COHESITY or email@example.com for assistance.In-Office Expectations
Cohesity employees who are within a reasonable commute (e.g. within a forty-five (45) minute average travel time) work out of our core offices 2-3 days a week of their choosing.