- Coordinate with the VP of Product Marketing and CRO of Sales to devise advertising and customer acquisition strategies.
- Rapidly gain an in-depth understanding of our business goals, products, market positioning, buyer personas, and ideal customer profiles.
- Develop and execute lead and demand generation initiatives targeting midsize and large size enterprise prospects tailored by segment and persona.
- Enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of our email automation system and other marketing tools for prospect and customer nurturing, engagement, and conversion rate improvement.
- Create integrated paid and organic programs (like Google PPC, content marketing, webinars, events) to boost engagement and pipeline growth and develop methods for scoring and qualifying leads.
- Optimize operational processes and reporting for demand generation programs to assess effectiveness, performance, and ROI.
- Work in tandem with the VP of Product Marketing for detailed reporting and analysis of marketing's impact on sales pipeline, ROI, and customer metrics.
- Lead and manage various demand generation activities including engagement campaigns, lead scoring, and digital content strategy.
- Conduct detailed analysis of campaign outcomes, deriving insights and presenting results for informed decision-making.
- Design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated digital campaigns across multiple channels. Create and implement nurture programs to enhance lead-to-opportunity conversion rates.
- Monitor and report on campaign performance, tracking KPIs like impressions, clicks, leads, and revenue.
- Assist in SEO, landing page optimization, and lead generation follow-ups.
- Work closely with internal teams and external vendors to explore new campaign ideas and manage budgets.
Key Performance Indicators: [KPIs will be quantified upon a joint baseline analysis]
- Lead Generation and Quality: Achieve target volumes in lead generation across channels and enhance lead quality, as measured by the conversion of Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) to Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs).
- Campaign Efficiency and Effectiveness: Manage and optimize digital campaigns to meet specific engagement targets, and ensure positive Return on Investment (ROI) and Cost Per Lead (CPL) metrics.
- Sales Pipeline Contribution: : Significantly contribute to pipeline growth in terms of volume and value, focusing on lead-to-opportunity conversion rates and time to conversion.
- Customer Acquisition and Lifetime Value: : Oversee strategies to reduce Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) while working towards increasing Customer Lifetime Value (CLV) through effective marketing and relationship strategies.
- Collaboration with Sales and Marketing Teams: Maintain strong collaboration with sales for high-quality lead handoff and feedback, and work closely with marketing teams for campaign creation, optimization, and reporting.
- Performance Analysis and Reporting: Monitor, analyze, and report on campaign performance, including granular tracking across KPIs like impressions, clicks, and revenue, and provide insights for decision making and strategy refinement.
The Hive Pro Threat Exposure Management (TEM) Platform is a comprehensive, fully integrated platform composed of two products: Uni5 and Uni5 Xposure. Uni5 tracks threats, tests security controls, prioritizes, and streamlines vulnerability management into remediation. Uni5 Xposure enables comprehensive vulnerability scanning from orchestrates security assessments and tests, presents a unified and actionable view of threat exposure and risk across various evaluations. With their capabilities joined into The Hive Pro TEM, organizations can expect to eliminate high risk threats and vulnerabilities, improve security posture, and build for cyber resilience. To learn more about us and apply for the position go to www.hivepro.com