- Creating and enforcing coding standards within the team and ensuring consistency with company-wide technology adoptions.
- Designing new features or enhancements with the collaboration of architects.
- Leading backlog grooming, planning, design reviews, and code reviews.
- Coaching and mentoring team members to develop their skills and ensure adherence to project design.
- Provide guidance to other teams on proper API/REST design and practices, as an active participant of the API Guild
- Expert level in Java JDK 11 (or later) and runtime
- Expert level in API/REST design best-practices
- Experience using an API gateway such as Apigee
- Experience in AWS, particularly S3, ECS/EKS, Lambda
- Experience building scalable, distributed REST/HTTP-based microservices
- Experience with automating deployments using Jenkins CI/CD pipelines
- Experience with infrastructure automation tooling such as Terraform or CloudFormation
- Experience in Agile environment using approaches such as Scrum
- Knowledge of authentication and integrating with other platform and vendors with protocols such as SAML, OAUTH, TOTP
- 10+ years of experience
The US base salary range for this position is $164k - 246k base + benefits. This reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for this position. This position may also be eligible for bonus, incentive plans, and other related benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. These factors and individual capabilities will also determine the individual pay offered.DEI Statement
Cybersecurity is a community effort. That’s why we’re committed to building an inclusive, diverse community that celebrates and welcomes everyone – unless they’re a cybercriminal, of course.
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and we’d encourage you to join us whatever your background. We particularly welcome applicants from traditionally underrepresented groups.
We consider everyone equally: your race, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ability, marital status, nationality, or any other protected characteristic won’t affect your application.
If you require any adjustments or accommodations due to a disability, or any other reason that may help you in your interview process, please let us know by emailing email@example.com.Due to certain obligations to our customers, an offer of employment will be subject to your successful completion of applicable background checks, conducted in accordance with local law.