Todyl puts world-class networking and security within reach of every business. The Todyl Security Platform converges SASE, SIEM, Endpoint Security, GRC, MXDR, and more into a cloud-native, single-agent platform specifically built for MSPs & MSSPs. We are a fast-paced, dynamic start-up, passionate about simplifying complex networking and security for businesses of all sizes.
About the Role
We’re looking for a talented, high energy, collaborative individual who is seeking to be part of a dynamic sales team changing the way businesses around the globe are connected and protected. Todyl Sales Development Representatives are responsible for outreach to MSP/MSSPs to set appointments with new prospects and nurture existing prospects.
- Build a pipeline through a combination of outbound and inbound activities, including but not limited to cold calls and emails and social and digital leads, and by conducting market research to build targeted prospect lists
- Maintain the pipeline alongside Account Executives by nurturing existing prospects with marketing assets
- Work closely with Account Executives to schedule meetings and product demos
- Build connections with prospects at industry events to book meetings and product demos
- Drive attendance to company events, webinars, and other news through consistent outreach
- Ensure company product knowledge is up to date at all times
- Track progress towards sales goals and quota leveraging CRM software
- Strong passion for sales and tech - desire to ‘grow’ your sales career with a top-notch startup
- Excited to learn Security and Networking
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong emotional intelligence, resilience and attention to detail
Compensation & Benefits
This position has a starting $75,000 On Target Earnings (Base + Commission)
- Flexible PTO & 13 Paid Company Holidays
- January 2024 Target Start Date
Todyl provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, marital status, genetic information, military status or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.