TL;DR If you have the super human skill of being able to help your mom with "computer issues" over the phone, please apply.
About Serverless Solutions:
Serverless-Solutions is a Microsoft and Google Cloud partner. We are a professional services company and cloud reseller focused on the client’s entire cloud journey. That journey has pulled us into managing desktop, data center and cloud infrastructure for our clients. We value relationships over transactions. That core value has enabled our company to develop trusting partnerships with our customers.
You will be working in hybrid IT environments managing hardware, software, and cloud infrastructure. You should be comfortable providing technology solutions to employees and working closely with third-parties to adopt new technologies and efficiently use existing ones. Your primary responsibility will be managing the overall health of the IT operations for selected clients. This includes desktop support, on premises hardware, and cloud services and infrastructure. The infrastructure is primarily Microsoft centric with some Mac laptops. This role will require you to be on-site at a client location in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
We're Looking For Someone Who…
- … Is customer centric
- … Stays up-to-date with modern technologies and practices
- ... Will represent our team with a key client
- ... Will provide hands-on leadership and support to a small support team
- … Has great written and verbal communication
- … Has experience working in hybrid IT environments managing hardware, software and cloud infrastructure
- … Can maintain the overall health of the IT operations for selected clients
- … Can mature our business and processes to drive superior customer experiences
- Maintain customer relationship with key account executives
- Provide technical and account leadership to a small on-site and off-site support team
- Work as part of a team to manage technology footprints including networking, desktops, phones and cloud infrastructure
- Monitor Azure environment for security, compliance and cost controls
- Utilize tools like Intune for end-point management, deployments and patching
- Provide Level 1, 2 and 3 support mostly on Microsoft centric infrastructure
- Execute/manage small projects to help improve clients security, collaboration or cost posture
- Understand IT troubleshooting and technical support best practices
- Control and monitor security, data, network access, and backup systems
- Communicate with executive leadership on ongoing activities
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, MIS, or relevant support experience
- 3+ years of experience in related field
- Experience in similar IT support or leadership role
- Strong technical problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with Cisco, Google Cloud, Azure, and Office 365 is a plus
- Preferred: Relevant Microsoft certifications (AZ104, AZ305, etc)
Tulsa, Oklahoma. This is a 90% on-site role. You will be expected to be in the office from 8:00am-5:00pm.
- If you read this far - This is a unique opportunity to gain experience supporting an IT environment in the medical industry and to be part of a fast growing team.