The Mission Inn Hotel and Spa is a AAA Four Diamond hotel that is looking for a Revenue Manager who will be responsible for overseeing and implementing technology associated with servers (Physical and Virtual) , Network Switches, and Windows Operating Systems to stay current with the latest technologies that coincide with business strategies. This position will provide maintenance and support for desktop and laptop computers and provides end user support for hardware and software problems. This position will be responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing, administering and troubleshooting equipment and software necessary for operation of the Local Area Network, Phone Systems, and Surveillance Systems. This is an on-site role. Hospitality Background Required.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of the IT department
- Manage a team of IT professionals and provide guidance and support
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures to ensure the security and integrity of company data
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies to improve efficiency and productivity
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and network issues
- Provide technical support to end-users, including desktop support and remote access assistance
- Monitor system performance and ensure uptime and availability
- Collaborate with other departments to identify and address technology needs
- Develop and maintain disaster recovery and business continuity plans
- Manage vendor relationships and negotiate contracts
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- 3-5 years experience as an IT manager or similar role
- Strong knowledge of office systems, including desktop support, databases, and cloud computing (AWS)
- Familiarity with time management software (e.g., SolarWinds) for monitoring system performance
- Proficiency in remote access software for providing technical support to remote users
- Understanding of information security principles and best practices
- Experience in business continuity planning and disaster recovery strategies
- Solid understanding of systems engineering concepts
Mission Inn Hotel & Spa is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on their race, color, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming standards), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, breastfeeding or related medical conditions), gender (including a person’s gender identity, gender expression, and gender-related appearance and behavior, whether or not stereotypically associated with the person’s assigned sex at birth), age, national origin, sexual orientation, medical condition, marital status (including domestic partnership status), physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, protected medical and family care leave, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. Mission Inn Hotel & Spa prohibits harassment of any individual on any of the characteristics listed above. Our non-discrimination policy applies to all aspects of employment.
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please visit https://www.missioninn.com/privacy-policy
The Mission Inn Hotel & Spa is committed to offering opportunities to applicants with disabilities and ensuring all candidates can successfully navigate our careers website and our hiring process. Please contact us at email@example.com advise us of your accommodation request. In your email, please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting as well as the job title and requisition number of the position for which you are applying.
Compensation & Benefits Details: An employee’s pay may be based on several factors including but not limited to (1) relevant education; qualifications; certifications; and experience; (2) skills, ability, knowledge of the job; (3) performance, contribution, and results; (4) geographic location; (5) shift; (6) internal and external equity; and (7) business and organizational needs. The salary range is what we believe to be the range of possible compensation for this role at the time of this posting and may be modified in the future. Note: No amount of pay is wages or compensation until such amount is earned, vested, and determinable. The amount and availability of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until paid and may be modified at the Company’s sole discretion, consistent with the law, regulations, or relevant ordinances.
We offer a comprehensive package of benefits including paid vacation time; paid sick leave; medical/dental/vision insurance; life, tax-advantaged flexible spending and health savings accounts; employee assistance program; other voluntary benefit programs such as supplemental life and AD&D, and a 401(k) Plan.