Role : Senior Cloud DevSecOps Architect - FLRAA
Location : Fort Worth, TX
12 months Contract role
- Must have 15+ Years Application Development experience
- Must have 10+ Years DevSecOps CI/CD experience
- Experience with Software as a Service on Microsoft Azure required
- Experience developing Client/Desktop Application software nice to have
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, and MicroServices required
- Experience with agile delivery methodologies and use of DevSecOps delivery infrastructure preferred
- Experience securing defense software nice to have
- Understanding of design patterns and software development principles
- Excellent organizational, communication, and presentation abilities
- Bachelor’s degree required, Computer Science or Software Engineering preferred
- Experience supporting changes to development, testing, deployment, and configuration management processes consistent with a DevSecOps approach
- Develop solution architectures including overview, system, data flow, and process architectures
- Research, evaluate and recommend technologies, tools for CI/CD best practices
- Demonstrated experience with IT security practices, current IT threats and vulnerabilities with architect level competency
- Communicate and produce requirements for development teams via platform specifications and design documents
- Guide the development team through implementation and testing using TDD
- The Senior Cloud DevSecOps Architect is an expert-level technologist specializing in the creation, development, and continuing maturity of a DevSecOps practice and supporting platform. Bring your experience in managing the software development process and creating automated delivery pipelines that allow for the rapid development and deployment of secure software solutions. The responsibilities of a DevOps architect include:
- Building platforms and frameworks that create consistent, verifiable, and automatic management of applications and infrastructure between non-production and production environments.
- Developing a DevSecOps Community of Excellence supporting the FVL Digital Systems Teams
- Establishing process and procedures that conform with NIST SP 800.171, CMMC Version 2 ****Level 2 and DoD Impact Level 4 guidelines for securing software platforms.
To be successful as our Senior Cloud DevSecOps architect, you should demonstrate a leadership mindset, solid operational experience, desire to drive and effect change, and the ability to problem-solve. Ultimately, you need to have a platform, practice, and pitch that drive adoption and promote the value of automation within the FVL-Digital Systems portfolio. Your ability to quickly adapt your practice to change and show how it limits the impact of a dynamic environment will solidify your DevSecOps rockstar status!