Tampa, Hybrid - mainly remote - 1-2 days on site per month
Salary $150k-$200k + Equity and relocation package
Top Secret Clearance is required
My client, a software house that focuses on creating software for multiple agencies across the USA, is hiring a DevSecOps Engineer for a truly unique opportunity. This position is to be based in Tampa, Florida, in a hybrid role. The company is looking for someone with a TS clearance and individuals who are open to relocating if you have the correct clearance.
To be considered for this position you must have the following background:
- Top Secret Clearance
- Experience working in government agency environments
- 3 Years+ Experience as a DevSecOps Engineers
- Experience in creating CI/CD Pipelines
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes
- Risk management Framework security experience
- Experience working with AWS
If you are interested in finding out more about this opportunity, please apply below and I will be in contact to discuss the role further.
Please not if you do not have an active Top Secret clearance I can not submit your application