Optima Global Solutions Inc.is a valuable IT Services and Solution provider that customers, employees, and stakeholders feel proud to be associated with. Optima's Intelligent Automation Solutions leverage robotic process automation, intelligent data capture, and business process management best practices to streamline operations. Our IT Services practice provides organizations with highly personalized, comprehensive, U.S. based recruiting services supported by our internal onsite team of subject matter experts.
Currently, we are hiring for a DevSecOps EngineerJob description / responsibilities
- Support definition and maintenance of both internal and external system integration strategies and related plans across the portfolio
- Provide guidance and support to address hosting, capacity planning, and certificate management requirements across portfolio
- Provide oversight of the infrastructure design, installation, and modification services to support the IT solutions
- Guides the Value Team in implementing cloud deployment best practices
- Identify and provide guidance on standards for operating systems, database solutions, networking, and application security, considering current best practices, industry standards, and regulations and policies
- Provide Engineering Management support to plan, control and assess Systems Engineering activities (include, but not be limited to: Technical Planning, Requirements Definition, Interface Support, Risk Management Support, Configuration/Release Management Support)
- Review and provide feedback on technical documents and design artifacts delivered by the Architecture team
- Perform recurring installations and configurations of software products to support testing events
- Must-have: IAT level II certification; AWS certifications (for AirForce CloudOne), TerraForm and Gitlab experience
Interested candidates, please apply online with a detailed resume and contact information.