Passionate about precision medicine and advancing the healthcare industry?
Recent advancements in underlying technology have finally made it possible for AI to impact clinical care in a meaningful way. Tempus' proprietary platform connects an entire ecosystem of real-world evidence to deliver real-time, actionable insights to physicians, providing critical information about the right treatments for the right patients, at the right time.
What You’ll Do
- Oversee one or more Tempus laboratory from pre-analytical workflow through sample testing, including tests such as next generation sequencing and immunohistochemistry
- Oversee general laboratory operations for all sites as well as supply chain and project management
- Responsible for achieving operational goals for cost, turn-around time, quality, safety, and productivity
- Manages senior director/ directors of lab operations, supply chain, project management
- Ensures that the necessary human and material resources, as well as the necessary information, are available for the effective operation and control of the processes of the quality management system
- Ensures lab quality control system is compliant to CAP/ CLIA/ NYS standards
- Develop and track key KPIs for all areas of the lab workflow
- Liaise with R&D team to ensure validations meet requirements for regulatory and capacity constraints at all lab locations
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Previous quality control experience in a clinical lab regulated by CAP/ CLIA/ NYS highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree required
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.