IT Operations Manager
3Z Brands has an exciting opportunity for an IT Operations Manager. This role will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day activities of the IT Operations team on site at our state of the art manufacturing facility. This includes supporting manufacturing, retail, corporate office, remote staff and related systems. This position will provide technical support, ensuring the reliability and availability of enterprise systems, and maintaining system security. The IT Operations Manager will also work in close collaboration with other departments and teams to ensure that the IT infrastructure is able to meet the changing needs of the business.
IT Operations Manager Duties and Responsibilities
· Provide on-site support for Manufacturing and Retail
· Provision accounts and support staff onboarding and offboarding
· Monitor system performance and ensure availability and reliability
· Establish and maintain security protocols and policies
· Manage the corporate network including Wifi connections, VPNs and firewalls
· Develop and implement IT initiatives, projects, and solutions
· Manage IT operations staff
· Procure hardware and software to meet business needs
· Train and mentor team members
· Manage an on-call process to ensure departments are supported outside of normal business hours
· Supervise help desk operations and triage tickets
· 3+ years of experience in IT operations
· Knowledge of software, hardware, networks, and other IT systems
· Proven experience in developing and implementing IT initiatives
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Able to multitask and prioritize tasks
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong organizational and leadership skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) program with matching
- Hybrid based in Phoenix or Remote
- Flexible schedule to manage competing and changing priorities in the business.
- Some travel to support business and social impact events/activities.
- On site employee cafeteria at Phoenix Headquarters
- On site employee fitness center at Phoenix Headquarters
We are committed to inclusion, equitable support, and respect for all team members.