Radiant Digital delivers technology consulting and business solutions for commercial and government clients.
Our flexible delivery model allows us to provide end-to-end solution delivery, single project execution, and, or strategic resources.
CMMI Maturity Level III and ISO 9001 – 2015 certified.Required Skills
- Five or more years of experience with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, Openshift,)
- Three years or more of continuous integration and continuous delivery experience
- Working knowledge of cloud computing including virtualization, hosted services, multi-tenant
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable, distributed systems
- Experience creating and maintaining Gitlab CI pipelines
- Experience with the Linux kernel
- Knowledge of APIs design and implementation.
- Knowledge of Monitoring tools: New Relic and or Prometheus/Grafana.
- AWS Professional Certification
- CKA - Certified Kubernetes Administrator
- You will be responsible for supporting our kubernetes distributions and integrated components across Verizon's ecosystem.
- Translate application requirements into system requirements that can then be used to design and implement the operating environment for applications to run in a Kubernetes platform.
- Evaluate legacy application design and recommend fundamental application optimization for critical deployments.
- Lead problem resolution for business impacting failures and drive the resolution to meet platform service level objectives. This includes assembling resources from existing team members and engaging other engineering resources from peer teams in order to restore service disruptions.
- Understand architecting and engineering large enterprise solutions to achieve cost efficiencies, scaling, and availability for a large enterprise environment.
- Share support and oncall responsibilities with core team members