TekWissen Group is a workforce management provider throughout the USA and many other countries in the world. The below job opportunity is to one of Our clients who offer biotechnology product development services. The Company focuses on providing laboratory equipment, chemicals, supplies and services used in healthcare, scientific research, safety, and education.Position:
IT Security AnalystLocation:
Frederick, MD - 21704Duration:
12 MonthsJob Type:
This position functions as part of a team of analysts in the Frederick-based Security Operations Center. Analysts monitor and investigate anomalous network activity and alerts, participate in advanced threat hunting, and triage/mitigate threats.Key Responsibilities
- Monitoring and analysis of alerts and anomalous network activity
- Process incident tickets
- Initial triage of events/incidents
- Implement appropriate mitigations
- Provide occasional on-call support
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria
- Bachelor’s Degree in Cyber Security, Systems Engineering, Computer Science, or related field; equivalent work experience acceptable
- 0-2 years of related cybersecurity work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must possess excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently
TekWissen® Group is an equal opportunity employer supporting workforce diversity.
- Clear command of the English language
- Understanding of Networking (TCP/IP, OSI Model, Wireless, Routing and Switching)
- Understanding of Cyber Security concepts and best practice
- Basic Knowledge of OS’s (Windows, MAC, Linux variants)
- Basic understanding of attack vectors
- CSA+, Network+, Security+, GSEC, GCIH, GMON, ECSA or related certification(s) a plus
TekWissen is an emerging global human capital, recruitment and IT services organization. Operating since 2009, we draw upon more than a decade of staffing experience to deliver critical talent acquisition solutions and IT engagements for our clients. We’re founded on a culture that is passionate about delivering tailored solutions, that create lasting partnerships.
Our global footprint covers six countries: United States, Canada, Australia, India, United Kingdom and the Philippines. This allows us to work in close partnership with organizations and manage everything from global talent needs with demanding resourcing strategies, to single sites with lower recruitment volumes.TekWissen® is an equal opportunity employer supporting workplace diversity.