Job Number: R0184746
Exercise and Joint Operations Center PlannerThe Opportunity:
As an Exercise Planner and Joint Operations Center (JOC) team member, you’ll plan and execute Combat Training Center (CTC) rotations. Your planning efforts will include the development of JELC exercise products, including exercise orders, supporting staff products, and synchronizing the various warfighting functions.
During exercise execution, you’ll serve on the team that replicates higher headquarters, enabling an Operations Group (OPSGRP) to maintain clear situational awareness of enabling the conditions for units to train to standard.
You have served your country in the military, now continue your mission with us. Further your career while creating mission-forward solutions that matter.
Join us. The world can’t wait.You Have:
Nice If You Have:
- 4+ years of experience with serving as an Officer, Executive Officer, or Sergeant’s Major
- 2+ years of experience with live, virtual, and constructive exercises
- 2+ years of experience working at a Division, Corps, Joint, or Multinational Headquarters
- Experience with Army and Joint Doctrine and Training Policy
- Experience with using Microsoft Office tools, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor’s degree
- Graduate of a Command and General Staff College (CGSC), Intermediate Level Education (ILE), and Military Education Level (MEL) 4 or Battle Staff Course
- Experience as a Combat Training Center Observer Controller and Trainer, Leader Training Program (LTP) Coach, or Army Service School instructor
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent problem-solving skills
- Master’s degree
- Graduate of a School of Advanced Military Studies or Sergeant Major’s Academy
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.Create Your Career:
Grow With Us
Your growth matters to us—that’s why we offer a variety of ways for you to develop your career. With professional and leadership development opportunities like upskilling programs, tuition reimbursement, mentoring, and firm-sponsored networking, you can chart a unique and fulfilling career path on your own terms.A Place Where You Belong
Diverse perspectives cultivate collective ingenuity. Booz Allen’s culture of respect, equity, and opportunity means that, here, you are free to bring your whole self to work. With an array of business resource groups and other opportunities for connection, you’ll build your community in no time.Support Your Well-Being
Our comprehensive benefits package includes wellness programs with HSA contributions, paid holidays, paid parental leave, a generous 401(k) match, and more. With these benefits, plus the option for flexible schedules and remote and hybrid locations, we’ll support you as you pursue a balanced, fulfilling life—at work and at home.Your Candidate Journey
At Booz Allen, we know our people are what propel us forward, and we value relationships most of all. Here, we’ve compiled a list of resources so you’ll know what to expect as we forge a connection with you during your journey as a candidate with us.Compensation
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full-time and part-time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen’s benefit programs. Individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits. We encourage you to learn more about our total benefits by visiting the Resource page on our Careers site and reviewing Our Employee Benefits page.
Salary at Booz Allen is determined by various factors, including but not limited to location, the individual’s particular combination of education, knowledge, skills, competencies, and experience, as well as contract-specific affordability and organizational requirements. The projected compensation range for this position is $81,800.00 to $186,000.00 (annualized USD). The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position and is just one component of Booz Allen’s total compensation package for employees.Work Model
Our people-first culture prioritizes the benefits of flexibility and collaboration, whether that happens in person or remotely.
- If this position is listed as remote or hybrid, you’ll periodically work from a Booz Allen or client site facility.
- If this position is listed as onsite, you’ll work with colleagues and clients in person, as needed for the specific role.
We’re an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.