Pathfinders in the Energy Transition:
At Emerald Operating Partners, we don’t just advise our clients — we set the course for Fortune 500 enterprises and top-tier private equity firms, formulating their business strategies and investment focus towards lucrative and sustainable futures.
We pride ourselves on delivering results, not just reports. Not only do we formulate strategies, but act as an extended workbench in their execution, providing our clients with deep domain expertise and hands on support as part of their team as the strategy is actualized. We are proudly measured by the revenues and profits that our actions generate for our clients, not the pages of our reports.
Our firm excels in providing strategic advisory, financial analysis, M&A services, due diligence, technical expertise all with complete focus on the Energy Transition. We are architects of opportunity, leveraging the profound expertise of our global domain experts who possess unparalleled experience in navigating the Energy Transition landscape with our clients.
Your New Role:
As the Vice President of Advisory Services, you will be pivotal in standing up, growing and building the front-line business development and sales team of Emerald. With your seasoned sales acumen, you'll not only sustain our legacy of flawless customer service but expand our client portfolio. This is a hybrid position based out of our flagship office in Chattanooga Tennessee. International and national travel is anticipated to be required 50% of the time, with at least one week a month being spent in the Chattanooga office.
We Seek an Industry Visionary:
- Strategic Sales Expertise: At least 10 years’ experience of front-line sales experience for a leading strategic advisory firm, with a strong knowledge of the energy sector.
- Capacity Building: First-hand experience building and managing a business development team and developing the tools required for their success.
- Proven Success: Demonstrable history of not just meeting, but exceeding sales goals and fostering exceptional relationships with clients.
- Network Pioneer: Possess a strong personal industry network and the skill to broaden it further.
- Engagement Expert: Adept at cold calling with a knack for transforming initial contact into long-term partnerships.
- Educational Prowess: An MBA or equivalent business degree from a premier institution.
Life in Chattanooga:
Chattanooga is not just a place to work; it's a community rich in culture and vibrancy, offering a dynamic blend of outdoor activities, a burgeoning arts scene, and a rapidly growing entrepreneurial sector. It's a city where innovation thrives, making it the perfect backdrop for an individual ready to make an impact on the global energy stage.
We value the expertise you bring and offer a base salary range of $150,000 to $220,000, with the potential for significantly higher earnings through performance incentives, and uncapped commission structure. Emerald offers industry leading benefits to successful applicants.
If you are ready to steer the strategic direction of some of the world's most influential companies and shape the investment pathways of leading private equity firms, we welcome you to apply. Emerald Operating Partners is where your expertise ignites our collective progress.
Emerald Operating Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Take part in a journey that’s not only rewarding but also instrumental in advancing the global move toward sustainable energy with Emerald Operating Partners.