Request ID: 37849-1
Start/End Dates: 1+ year
Location work will be performed: Washington, DC
Job Title: IT - Information Security/Privacy Analyst IV
Job Description: Systems Analyst IV - Transactional Fraud
Seeking a Cyber Security resource to enhance cyber security risk mitigation functions, including process improvements, risk assessments and transactional security validation.
Fraud analysis and Accertify experience are critical.
- Require a single resource in cyber security with a broad expertise of cyber security skills capable of conducting transactional fraud assessments and analytics, utilizing tools and techniques, and establishing procedures and methodologies that will be leveraged to assist in enhancing its risk mitigation strategies addressing transactional fraud.
- Areas of expertise include updating and responding to cyber risks, real time analysis of fraudulent activities, assistance in refining operational activities to further prevent transactional fraud, and advanced security-level evaluation, documentation, and testing of mitigation activities.
- 5 years related work experience or 10 years related work experience post high school
- 6 years’ experience in information systems programming
- 6 years’ experience in systems specification or structured analysis
- 6 years’ experience with project or process management
Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree, PhD or JD in a technical specialty such as cyber security, computer science, management information systems or related IT field (Master's Degree Preferred)
CERTIFICATIONS: (One or more required)
- CompTIA Security +
- CPTE - Certified Penetration Testing Engineer or CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP)