We are looking for a Senior Security Architect/Engineer who has strong Cloud Security experience working in Cloud Security for large organizations, preferably financial services.
This role would be responsible for ensuring that TA has a very strong cloud security posture. Here are some of the skills/experiences I am looking in the potential candidates for this role:
- Proficient in AWS Cloud platform with good exposure and background in major services such as EC2, EKS, RDS, S3, EMR and more
- At least 7 years of experience in Security architecture/engineering areas and most of this experience should be in large firms in a Senior role.
- Hands-on AWS skills including some basic Python programming experience.
- Good Understanding of regulatory frameworks , Cloud audit and compliance ( SOX/SOC/HIPAA/Audits)
- Well versed in AWS security tools ( Security Hub, Guard Duty, AWS Config, AWS Inspector)
- Deep understanding of various open source and commercial scanning tools(Nexpose, Twistlock etc)
- Good Communication and writing skills.
- Proven experience in presenting Security related topics to leadership
- Ability to network with other engineering and security groups in organizations.
We are looking for a senior security person who has broader knowledge of various cloud security areas and has architecture and engineering background to address the challenges he/she is expected to face.
Please ensure that we don't waste our time interviewing folks who are either junior or are mostly power point heros.