Role: Sr. Cybersecurity Analyst
Location: North Chicago, IL - 60064 (Remote)
Duration: 6 Months on W2 (Possible extension).
Shift Timings: 9am to 5pmSkills Looking For
Education And Experience
- The main responsibility will be doing regulatory intelligence that involves researching various authoritative sources; cyber security standards and regulations as well as data privacy regulations out there all across the world.
- Products are in like 30 different countries around the world, so they're going to be deep into these Standards and regulations.
- Doing gap assessments of these requirements against our current policies, procedures and controls that we have in place within the cybersecurity organization and within the products that we offer.
- Identify gaps and fix them, need someone with experience with specifically- Cyber Security and data privacy regulations and standards.
- Other responsibilities include access controls; going in and doing various access reviews- determining or reviewing who has access to what and comparing those lists with access lists that systems generate to identify nominees or someone unauthorized users or incorrect permissions.
- Experience with risk management and supplier will be a plus; Like due diligence processes, so onboarding suppliers and having a look at their compliance. controls that they have in place and kind of doing like a vendor risk assessment to identify any risks that these suppliers might have.
- Exp in Confluence and JIRA; someone has good organization and is able to put together documents and tables within these systems.
- Confluence is like an online document repository. There are various projects within the confluence program and you create pages that we could consider policies and procedures and all kinds of tables. It's really like a document repository.
- JIRA is more like a ticket system. Create tickets there for all of our tasks. Corrective actions, access requests, and everything like that go through a ticket system that we manage in JIRA.
- So they will be working on both: in documents and Confluence as well as creating and editing tickets in JIRA.
- Background in Medical devices and dealing with data privacy and regulations around medical devices is strongly preferred and given first preference.
- Other backgrounds: financial or banking and have cyber security experience along with doing gap assessments.
- Must have knowledge specifically in the EU NIST 2 Directive as well as the Cyber Resiliency Act out of the EU.
- Other standards of regulation: GDPR, HIPAA, ISO 27001.
- Support internal and external audits; work with the auditors to respond to their requests and provide evidence.
- This individual will be assisting in going out on and speaking to subject matter experts to get the evidence that we need for these audits from them and then providing that to the auditor.
- Support creating PowerPoint presentations like metrics and that is presented around compliance and audit results.
- Assisting with doing various corrective actions or non conformities. Conducting like a root cause analysis.
- Fast learner who can take initiative and be independent.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (General cybersecurity, regulatory affairs, system administration with a kind of focus on security there) with 3 to 5 years of cybersecurity experience. These candidates will be given first preference when shortlisting the candidates.
- Next preference will be given to candidates with an associate degree with 5+ years of experience and certifications around cyber security.
- Regulatory intelligence exp; researching cyber security standards and regulations across the world.
- Doing those gap assessments
- Data Privacy standards.
Thanks & Regards,Chaitanya Lanka
Direct: 732 734 8788
Desk number : 732 412 6999- Ext: 345
517 Route 1 South, Suite 1115 Iselin, NJ 08830
In My absence, You may contact Tarun | Lead | 732-631-8229 | firstname.lastname@example.org