VP of Subscriber Engagement
Reports to: COO
Role Type Exempt
SwyftOps Intro & Summary
We envision SwyftOps homecare operating software as a hub where our subscribers and their employees, clients and their families, and other providers can seamlessly collaborate to provide and receive the best care possible. It’s an environment customized to the needs and interests of each party. The environment leverages tech advancements and seamless interoperability to provide: 1) client services and monitoring, 2) employee satisfaction and retention, 3) operational efficiency and growth, and 4) profitability. Incorporating AI and machine learning will play a key role in our future. Our continuing vision for the company is to eagerly and energetically seek opportunities to disrupt the homecare technology space through technological advances and superlative service.
SwyftOps consists of two teams, each of which is critical to our success. They are the Engagement Team (subscriber acquisition and partner program participation) and the Experience Team (convenience of product use and quality of support). Roles within the Experience Team achieve goals through use of our many subscriber onboarding, training, and support resources to ensure that our revenue cycle continues to “SOAR” (Sell, Onboard, Augment, Retain).
That cycle may include:
▪ Representing SwyftOps while either physically present (traveling to locations to set and strike trade shows, delivering presentations, attending meetings, etc.) or while physically remote via phone, video platforms, chat, etc. (conducting discovery events, participating in social media, hosting webinars, contributing to other written or spoken electronic communication, etc.).
▪ Supporting our Engagement Team to gain long-term SaaS commitments.
▪ Supporting our Engagement Team in delivery of exceptional and relevant demonstration experiences.
▪ Delivering exceptional onboarding, training, and support experiences.
▪ Supporting our Engagement Team in influencing independent and enterprise subscribers to engage with partner programs. Partner programs are optional services available to our subscribers. They are designed to complement and enhance core SwyftOps functionality. They typically have a technical integration with SwyftOps. Select examples of partner programs include systems for applicant tracking, employee training, background checks, payroll processing, client lead generation, contact management, payment processing, claim submissions, medication management, reputation management, and bookkeeping.
▪ Maximizing subscriber retention by building indispensable business and operationally-dependent relationships between SwyftOps and our subscribers.
Role Summary & Responsibilities
The VP of Subscriber Engagement is responsible for revenue growth from independent SaaS subscriptions (subscriber acquisition), and subscriber participation in elective partner programs (partner engagement). The VP of Subscriber Engagement achieves goals through use of our various marketing campaigns, website, SEO, and digital and social media presence to maintain our “SOAR” revenue cycle (Sell, Onboard, Augment, Retain).
That cycle may include:
▪ Representing SwyftOps while both physically present (travel to locations to set and strike trade shows, deliver presentations, attend meetings, etc.) and while physically remote (conduct discovery events, participate in social media, host webinars, contribute to other written or spoken electronic communication, etc.).
▪ Working with the COO to hire, train, and lead an internal and outsourced SaaS Engagement Team (marketing and sales). ▪ Aggressively driving subscriber acquisition and partner program engagement to generate new revenue.
▪ Leading or delivering sales demonstrations and discovery events for potential SwyftOps subscribers.
▪ Engaging with prospects to understand and present compelling business cases to address their unique and specific needs.
▪ Influencing independent and small enterprise homecare agency managers to schedule and attend product demonstrations.
▪ Delivering exceptional and relevant demonstration experiences.
▪ Influencing independent and enterprise subscribers to engage with partner programs.
▪ Gaining long-term SaaS commitments.
▪ Working with the Product Team to ensure superior onboarding and support experiences.
▪ Promoting subscriber engagement with elective, revenue-producing partnership programs.
▪ Managing existing and potential partner program relationships.
▪ Leveraging the SOAR revenue cycle to enhance subscriber acquisition and partner engagement.
▪ Evaluating and identifying opportunities to drive process and product improvements which positively impact subscriber engagement.
▪ Contributing to best practices and methodologies that improve subscriber experiences.
▪ Leveraging CRM data to forecast and manage sales activities to meet revenue targets.
▪ Overseeing and leading all digital marketing activity in coordination with outsourced resources.
▪ Handling all social media accounts to drive brand awareness within the industry.
▪ Working closely with the Product Team to ensure awareness of, and successful onboarding experiences for, new subscribers and partner programs.
▪ Experience in digital marketing with Facebook and Google Ads, etc. (ad creation, application, results analysis, etc.).
▪ Experience in B2B sales with a demonstrable record of managing and meeting quotas.
▪ Experience in social media content creation and post management.
▪ Experience in SEO.
▪ Experience in CRM automation.
▪ Experience in SaaS demonstration.
▪ Experience in homecare agency operations and/or sales.
▪ Experience in homecare operations software (SwyftOps or otherwise).
▪ Experience in vendor/partner program management.
▪ Experience in trade shows/conventions.
▪ Ability to prioritize tasks and manage productivity with minimal direction.
▪ An understanding of, and ability to succeed within, an entrepreneurial team environment.
▪ Natural traits that are outgoing, service-oriented, and confident.
▪ Computer and technology literacy.
▪ Working knowledge of smart devices and apps.
▪ Ability to present technical and homecare operations information.
▪ Exceptional in-person, spoken, and written communication skills.
▪ Strong attention to detail and accountability.
▪ Hybrid Remote - remote work available with on-site or travel to Wichita, KS as needed.
Per the discretion of and in the best interest of SwyftOps this role description may change at any time with or without notice. This document is not an offer nor a contract for employment. Employment at SwyftOps is at-will and can be terminated by either party for any reason or for no reason, and without notice. SwyftOps is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law. We foster a business culture in which ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, and create the best product and experiences for our subscribers in a rapidly changing business environment. We operate to best support our subscribers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Therefore, schedules for all roles and shift times can vary. Per the judgment of SwyftOps all roles from time to time may be office-based, home-based, or a combination of the two. Some roles may require occasional travel to business-related events.