Do you love developing and nurturing great relationships?
Our Regional Vice President will be responsible to grow the sales revenue and improves the organization’s profitability by maintaining a good relationship with the company’s crucial accounts and securing new and repeat business. The role is a combination of sales management and direct sales responsibility and demands both sales expertise and leadership skills.
The role’s tasks include:
- Maintaining and growing sales to designated accounts
- Planning sales activities, revenue, and profit with the organization’s long-term clients
- Setting account management team targets and managing performance
- Liaising with the marketing department to develop sales support initiatives
- Forecasting sales
- Reporting to senior sales management
Planning Sales Activities, Revenue, and Profit With the Organization’s Long-Term Clients
Sales planning involves analyzing historical data, setting realistic future targets, and deciding which activities are required to achieve the desired sales growth.
It is a combination of data analysis and intuition based on extensive knowledge of the clients and the sales environment.
Once the annual sales plans have been drawn up, an Account Director liaises with the finance team, marketing department, and operations management to ensure that the necessary support is in place and presents the sales plans to senior management for sign-off.
Maintaining and Growing Sales to Designated Accounts
Account-based sales differ from other sales activities in that they rely on the long-term relationship between the client and the sales organization, so an Account Director focuses on ongoing client satisfaction to maintain and grow revenue.
Liaising With the Marketing Department To Develop Sales Support Activities
The marketing department is a crucial ally in guaranteeing the sales success of an organization, and an Account Director makes sure the marketing and account management teams are aligned in their efforts. First-hand information from clients, customers, and end-users is essential to guarantee that marketing activities are focused and relevant, so an Account Director passes on market intelligence and client feedback to the marketing team to help them fine-tune their efforts.
• Be the single point of contact for our Fortune 500 clients
• Builds long-term client partnerships to understand their challenges and provide solution.
• Maximize market share with a client to make us their trusted staffing supplier.
• Qualifies new job orders and works with the delivery lead for better coverage and support.
• Presents candidates to Hiring Managers and follow up for feedback.
• Coordinate with Client to schedule candidate interviews and onboarding.
• Coordinate with recruiting team including screening, orientation, and placement of candidates.
• Uses CRM/ATS (Job Diva) to manage activities.
• Conducts client visits to build rapport and to obtain critical information including, job descriptions, referrals, and business leads.
• 10+years of experience in the Staffing industry
• JobDiva experience is preferred
• Experience with face-to-face sales knows the value of a handshake!
• Ability to take directions and strive to accomplish challenging goals
• Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others
• Excellent listening and documentation skills
• Ability to speak clearly and persuasively
• Willing to travel as needed to meet and greet clients
Why Net2Source | Our Employee Benefits
At Net2Source, we firmly believe that if we take care of our employees, they will automatically take care of our business needs.
Our compensation & benefits are designed to create a motivating work environment for our employees which includes:
- Recurring uncapped incentives
- Birthday and Marriage Anniversary Leaves
- Health Insurance (100% paid by company)
Net2Source Inc. is one of the fastest growing 100% minority owned NMSDC certified diversity total talent solutions company with an unprecedented YoY growth of over 100% for consecutive last 6 years.
We employ over 4200+ consultants worldwide serving Fortune 1000/Global 2000 Clients across 32 countries including North America, Latin America, Europe, APAC, ANZ, and Middle East.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Net2Source’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives stems from our Founders vision and commitment to improve quality of life of the communities around us. Our Founder and employees actively participate in social welfare activities to give back to society in our best spirits and be proud citizens. Please visit: https://www.net2source.com/our-csr-initiatives/ to learn more about our CSR initiatives.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
N2S is an equal opportunity employer. N2S does not discriminate in employment on account of race, color, religion, region, age, sex (including sexual harassment), sexual orientation, marital status, physical or mental disability, etc.
To know more about us and other open positions please visit www.net2source.com
Follow our LinkedIn Page https://www.linkedin.com/company/net2sourceinc/