At Palo Alto Networks® everything starts and ends with our mission:
Being the cybersecurity partner of choice, protecting our digital way of life.
Our vision is a world where each day is safer and more secure than the one before. We are a company built on the foundation of challenging and disrupting the way things are done, and we’re looking for innovators who are as committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as we are.Our Approach to Work
We lead with flexibility and choice in all of our people programs. We have disrupted the traditional view that all employees have the same needs and wants. We offer personalization and offer our employees the opportunity to choose what works best for them as often as possible - from your well-being support to your growth and development, and beyond!Job Description
We know the SASE opportunity is massive. Our solutions are best-in-breed and customers need a trusted cybersecurity partner who can create a truly zero-trust-based security architecture. Our customers are looking to us to create critical transformations and our portfolio of solutions will help us do that.
As a District Sales Manager - FSI, you will lead a team of field sellers and to help formulate and execute a strategy to maximize business growth. You are instrumental in developing and managing your team to generate revenue and achieve individual, team, and organizational quotas.Your Impact
We are looking for a proven first-line sales leader with great energy, leadership, and initiative to drive team performance and revenue growth for our sales team. This role will entail:
- Deeply understanding your customers’ needs by doing the research to develop insight into their priorities
- Bring support to your team by participating in and leading prospect meetings
- Deep dive into weekly territory pipeline and forecasting activities to coach direct reports on strategies to drive closure
- Actively engage in territory planning and development, relationship development and opportunity to drive revenue by supporting and assisting your team in closing opportunities
- Lead a high-performance sales culture that delivers results in bookings, sales development, and forecast accuracy while simultaneously mentoring and developing your team
- In-depth technical knowledge of our portfolio with the ability to take a holistic approach to help solve our customers' problems
- Drive and oversee team selling opportunities
- Holds team and self accountable to achieve challenging goals while maintaining a forward-thinking approach when faced with setbacks
- Ability to communicate with leaders at all levels, including C-suite and establishes open and trusting relationships
- Successfully influences others through change management
- Development of a winning team, including recruiting, hiring and training while upholding our core values
- Experience and knowledge of SaaS-based architectures, ideally in a networking and/or security industry - SASE technology is preferred
- Experience with channel and partner sales models
- Proven leader with the ability to create high performing teams in a rapidly growing sales environment
- Year over year track record of successful sales pipeline management and results
- Highly driven individual with an execution focus and a strong sense of urgency with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Track record of consistently delivering revenue numbers and goals while maintaining a focus on team development and growth
- Capable of successfully managing significant client escalations and issues
- Excellent at influencing others, both externally and internally - ability to communicate effectively and build consensus across various functional groups to achieve goals
- You're a leader and you know that to get the best results, you also have to be a great team player, building excellent rapport and collaboration with cross-functional teams
Our sales team members work hand-in-hand with large organizations around the world to keep their digital environments protected. We educate, inspire, and empower our potential clients in their journey to security.
As part of our sales team, you are empowered with unmatched systems and tools, constantly updated research and sales libraries, and a team built on joint success. You won’t find someone at Palo Alto Networks that isn’t committed to your success – with everyone pitching in to assist when it comes to solutions selling, learning, and development. As a member of our sales team, you are motivated by a solutions-focused sales environment and find fulfillment in working with clients to resolve incredibly complex cyberthreats.Our Commitment
We’re trailblazers that dream big, take risks, and challenge cybersecurity’s status quo. It’s simple: we can’t accomplish our mission without diverse teams innovating, together.
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for all qualified individuals with a disability. If you require assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palo Alto Networks is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our workplace, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or other legally protected characteristics.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The compensation offered for this position will depend on qualifications, experience, and work location. For candidates who receive an offer at the posted level, the starting base salary (for non-sales roles) or base salary + commission target (for sales/commissioned roles) is expected to be between $317,000/yr to $435,800/yr. The offered compensation may also include restricted stock units and a bonus. A description of our employee benefits may be found here.Please note that we will not sponsor applicants for work visas for this position.