With 1,000 employees, over $250M in sales, 1,500+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s most advanced, and largest, intelligence company!Role Summary:
As Director, Strategic Accounts at Recorded Future, you will have the unique and exciting opportunity to build and lead a new team dedicated to expanding our footprint within Fortune 250 prospects. This pivotal role focuses on pursuing new business, setting the tone for a strategic go-to-market team, and crafting the strategies that will propel Recorded Future towards the milestone of $1bn+ in revenue. This is not just about managing; it's about pioneering a path in a company that is a leader in the threat intelligence cloud platform space, trusted by over 1600 customers for real-time, unbiased, and actionable intelligence. If you are ambitious, skilled in opening doors in new markets, and eager to leave a legacy while shaping the future of our sales trajectory, we want to hear from you.What you'll do as Director, Strategic Accounts:
What You’ll Bring as Director, Strategic Accounts:
- Lead and inspire a team of Account Executives in targeting and penetrating Strategic Accounts to drive new business revenue.
- Mentor and coach your team, instilling best practices for new business development, and supporting deal progression to successful closure.
- Oversee and direct weekly sales activities, employing KPIs to keep the team's performance in sharp focus.
- Work closely with management and cross-functional leaders to devise strategies that unlock new opportunities for growth.
- Drive the creation and refinement of sales processes and methodologies that cater specifically to acquiring new accounts.
- Foster a dynamic and collaborative team culture that is focused on exceeding sales goals.
- Engage with channel partners strategically to augment the sales process and extend reach in the pursuit of new business.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
- Minimum of 5 years' experience leading sales teams at the Strategic Account level, with a track record of targeting and winning new business.
- Prior success in a similar role within the enterprise sales and cybersecurity industry is highly desired.
- Demonstrated ability to coach and empower a sales force, with a focus on meeting and exceeding new business sales targets.
- Strong operational command of sales performance metrics and the ability to make strategic decisions based on KPI analysis.
- A proven recruiter and developer of top sales talent, with an eye for nurturing future leaders.
- Mastery of strategic sales methodologies, with the capability to coach others in their application.
- Proven experience in working with and enabling channel partners to maximize new business opportunities.
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 40 nationalities and embody our core values of having high standards, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.8-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.