Looking for an innovative, high-growth company in one of the hottest segments of the security market? Look no further than Veracode!
Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in today’s software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes. Learn more about us at www.veracode.com!
As a Business Development Representative
, you will be responsible for prospecting into Strategic accounts to generate awareness and interest around Veracode’s application security platform. You will regularly qualify marketing leads and hold discovery calls with prospects/customers to further understand the current state of their existing program and what is driving their interest.Key Aspects of the Role:
What you’ll need:
- Manage inbound sales requests received via web, email, and phone
- Outbound prospecting to build pipeline for Field Sales Teams
- Ensure efficient lead routing to appropriate sales teams
- Review, contact, and qualify marketing-generated leads
- Pass qualified opportunities to inside sales team, based on established rules of engagement
- Generate sales by phone for defined new customer segments, from initial contact to signed agreement
- Work with sales managers and sales enablement to stay well versed in Veracode’s products
- Collaborate with sales managers and sales teams to refine sales strategies and approaches
- Maintain and update Salesforce.com to accurately track all relative customer data, business insights, and record of interactions
- Continuously develop knowledge and skills
What we offer you:
- 2 years of work experience preferred
- Highly Interested /passionate about a sales career path
- Intellectually curious–consistently seeking knowledge (growth mindset)
- Self-disciplined and resilient with a strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills and an outgoing, energetic presence
- Experience with prospecting tools preferred (Salesforce, Sales Navigator/Salesloft)
- Ability to adapt, contribute, and succeed in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- Entrepreneurial minded: empowered to take ownership, and identifies challenges as opportunities
- Willing to travel to Corporate Office 4 times/year
In accordance with U.S. pay transparency laws, Veracode provides compensation transparency for roles based in the United States. Click Here to view our compensation ranges by grade. Please note, specific compensation may be influenced by various factors including candidates experience, education, and work location.
- Outstanding Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage to meet all your healthcare needs.
- Wellness benefits to help you focus on what’s most important.
- “Take What You Need” time off policy.
- Extensive development and training offerings to help you grow your career at Veracode.
- Generous 401k match to help save for your future.
- Amazing community of professionals who take pride in what we do every day.
Job Grade: [Associate]