MW Partners is currently seeking a Business Operations Analyst to work for our client who is a global leader in multimedia and creativity software products.Responsibilities And Duties
Lead analysis of financial, sales and user data and research insights to help build monetization recommendations that drive ARR growth and optimize lineup.
- Conduct financial, sales, and usage analysis and develop financial models that simulate customer behavior and project user growth, revenue growth and COGS.
- Conduct scenario analysis and sensitivity modeling that estimates the impact of a recommendation on market penetration, company revenues, plan mix shift, and margin.
- Proficient with using PowerBI dashboards to create charts and import data into excel to conduct data analysis to answer key business questions.
- Conduct secondary research analysis including market and competitor analysis to support hypotheses and working recommendations.
- Work with research vendors to manage day-to-day research activities and each phase of research including design, sample plan and collection, fielding, analysis, interpretation and insight synthesis. Build actionable recommendations into PowerPoint deck including charts that guide actionable recommendations.
- Nice to have: Experienced with Discrete Choice Conjoint, Gabor-Granger, Van Westendorp and other pricing research methodologies
- Ability to manage new and ongoing projects including expertly summarize key takeaways from meetings in written format, track activities in Excel and influence various stakeholders to complete assigned next steps.
- Work with cross-functional teams to validate execution feasibility of recommendation and refine as needed to ensure.
- conforms with legal and revenue recognition requirements.
- can be executed operationally and in a scalable manner.
Nice To Have Skills
- Financial and Sales analysis and modeling
- Analytical Tools: PowerBI, Excel
- Basic project Management
- Quantitative Research Management
- Pricing and Packaging
- Experience coordinating with legal, operations, revenue recognition teams
For a confidential discussion or to find out more, contact Nitin Kuntiya on 949-942-8307 or apply now.