Your new company
Our client is a global business within the security and threat services industry. For over 50 years, they have been delivering exceptional solutions and services to their government contracts and commercial markets. Due to growth and restructuring, they are looking for an HR Business Partner to join their team!
Your new role
As an HRBP, you will partner with leadership to establish and drive HR initiatives into the Operations function of the business, aligning the organization's people strategy with local and global goals. You will focus primarily on employee relations, training and development, talent management, succession planning, and change management in the form of some restructuring of policies or procedures, etc. This position is a hybrid model (3 days onsite) based in their US HQ in Edgewood, Maryland.
What you will need to succeed
- 6+ years’ HR business partnering experience within the manufacturing industry.
- Function as a true business partner to provide stakeholder with advice on key business objectives.
- Experience within a matrix organization, ideally with some exposure working for a global company.
- Knowledge of labor/union issues and best practices (huge bonus)
- Highly motivated with strong time management and organizational skills, effective interpersonal, and conflict management skills
What you'll get in return
Working with a collaborative team in a fast paced and great cultural environment, you will also be eligible for excellent benefits including bonus potential (performance/company-based). There is great opportunity for someone looking for a challenge and to further grow in their career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career