TECHNOGEN, Inc. is a Proven Leader in providing full IT Services, Software Development and Solutions for 15 years.
TECHNOGEN is a Small & Woman Owned Minority Business with GSA Advantage Certification. We have offices in VA; MD & Offshore development centers in India. We have successfully executed 100+ projects for clients ranging from small business and non-profits to Fortune 50 companies and federal, state and local agencies.
I Am Sridevi From Technogen And Writing To Let You Know Regarding a Job Opportunity For a Sr. Network Engineer with One Of Our Client.
Mentioned In The Job Description For Your Review:Please share your updated profile to email@example.com in case you would be interested to take up this opportunity. Besides, you can reach out to me for any clarifications.
Role: Sr. Network Engineer
Location: Baltimore, MD (Onsite)
Duration: Long Term
: The proposed candidate must have at least nine (9) years of experience in a computer-related field.Specialized Experience
: The proposed candidate must have at least seven (7) years of progressive experience in planning, designing, implementation, and analyzing data or telecommunications networks. This individual must have experience with network analysis/management tools and techniques and be familiar with Personal Computers (PCs) in a client/server environment. This individual must also be familiar with IT technology and long distance and local carrier management.Additional Requirements (Other Considerations):
The Assigned Resource Must Have:
- Resources assigned to this position must be proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience managing IT projects is highly desirable.
TWIC – Transportation Workers Identity Card - https://universalenroll.dhs.gov/programs/twic
Valid Driver’s License
Port Badge and Vehicle Decal for un-escorted access to secure locations, and ‘escort’ privileges to escort visitors as needed.
Candidate must be able to obtain a TWIC (Transportation Workers Identity Card) https://www.tsa.gov/for-industry/twicDuties And Responsibilities:
- Provide network and system support including installation, configuration, deployment, and maintenance of network devices and networked servers and peripheral devices.
- Coordinate, stage, and implement the upgrade of network devices in close coordination with support personnel.
- Perform network configuration backup and recovery management.
- Ensure datacenter networks are always operational. Enroll network devices to enterprise monitoring tools. Configure alarms from monitoring tools as required.Process alarms to ensure abnormal conditions are remediated in a timely fashion.
- Configure and maintain network switches, routers, Firewalls (e.g., Cisco, Netgear, Planet, etc.), with fiber and copper connections. Coordinate with
- Routine maintenance activities or projects involving network and systems.
- Configure and maintain wireless access points and Controllers.
- Formulate and implement network changes to increase the capacity, reliability, and availability of MPA networks.
- Troubleshoot and maintain network fiber and copper links and coordinate associated improvement projects.
- Assist and/or support Help Desk technicians on daily tasks. Recommend procedural improvements as needed.
- Coordinate changes with enterprise to ensure adherence to established processes and procedures.
- Coordinate with Network Operations Center (NOC) the resolution of Data Center, Network, and System outages.
- Ensure Data Centers and Communication Shelters at terminals and support locations remain operational during non-maintenance hours.