"Project CR" is an innovative startup,
currently in stealth mode, committed to revolutionizing the field of carbon removal. We recognize that the success for carbon capture and storage (CCS) and carbon capture and utilization (CCU) projects lies with improvements in accountability, transparency, and the fulfillment of promises to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.
Our vision is clear: to catalyze the growth of carbon removal projects that have a profound impact on the environment. We understand that transparency and data integrity are essential, and we are committed to fostering public trust and securing the necessary financial support for those initiatives.
As a co-founder for a Direct Air Capture Venture, you will have the unique opportunity to shape the future of carbon removal. You will be part of a dynamic team, working closely with us, the company builder Forward31, from day one. Together, we are at the initial stages of refining the business model and entering validation. If you are passionate about leading the charge in developing sustainable solutions for carbon removal and are eager to drive innovation in this vital field, this is your chance to make a lasting impact on our planet's future. Join us on this exciting journey towards a more sustainable world.
The leadership team will combine experienced product developers that have led teams building new products and experienced business leaders. You will make this venture your own together with your co-founders and plan its future.
- You are interested in building up a venture that is both purpose driven and commercially viable, as part of the Forward31 founder family.
- You are highly ambitious with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You have previous experience in Carbon Removal or related fields.
- You have unmatched oversight coupled with excellent communication and presentation skills to inspire the people around you.
- You have great social competence, are a natural and integrative leader.
- You will take ownership and responsibility for engineering and/or science R&D of the venture.
- You will shape the technical strategy for the venture
- You will ensure product excellence and command the short- / long-term strategy of the product and technology implementation.
- You lead by positive example, grow the company by recruiting top talent, establish diverse teams, and build a healthy company culture.
- You will identify the latest trends and shape best practices in the technology landscape.
If you are excited about this opportunity, please send us your curriculum vitae (max. 1 page) and up to 5 sentences why you want to be this venture’s CTO to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!