Text PM to 202-915-6172 to apply!
Since 2009, MindPoint Group has been the cybersecurity firm of choice for the most security-conscious US federal agencies and commercial enterprises.
We're proud to be one of Inc. 5000's fastest growing companies in the country. With several ‘Best Places to Work’ awards under our belts, we have a diverse employee-focused culture, accessibility, and communication between all levels and departments, and over 4 stars in reviews on Glassdoor.
Come be a part of what we're building. We use our award-winning recruitment process to seek the most skilled, experienced, and driven information security consulting experts in the industry, while simultaneously empowering applicants to determine if MindPoint Group is the right fit for them. We are profoundly invested in selecting the right people to join our team and are equally driven to expand and develop careers long-term.
With positions throughout the US, a role at MindPoint Group promises you:
- An opportunity to work within one of the most diverse DC-based organizations
- Generous tuition and professional development reimbursements
- Mentorship opportunities with leaders focused on your growth
- Competitive benefits like 401k matching, 11 federal holidays, etc.
- And more!
This position is contingent upon contract award, though we may elect to forward hire for the right candidate. MindPoint Group is seeking a Program Manager for an exciting opportunity in Washington DC.What You Get To Do Every Day
- Manage scope, schedule, cost, technical, and staffing performance and activities on major, complex contracts to ensure timely and quality delivery of services to the client; contracts may include task areas that require 24x7x365 support.
- Manage subcontractors to ensure their strict adherence to MPG and client standards of quality and performance; provide a “one team” view to the client
- Formulate and enforce work standards, assign staff work schedules, and review and resolve work discrepancies
- Ensure timely, complete, high-quality contract deliverables; ensure SLAs are met or exceeded 100% of the time
- Select and provide metrics and dashboards to make program status and performance visible to the client and other stakeholders
- Interface with client’s senior management personnel, including briefings up to CIO/CISO level
- Optimize processes to maximize efficiencies within the team and program, including process automation and functional integration across task areas and teams
- Be a positive change agent, both within and outside the organization; propagate our corporate culture throughout the program
- Lead risk management activities, including identification and recommended mitigations; track and manage risks and issues through closure
- Build, grow, and develop high-performing teams aligned with the customer’s mission and strategy
- Manage program personnel to include interviewing, hiring, performance evaluations, compensation, and training and development
- Guide and mentor lower-level managers, team leads, and staff
- Occasional travel to various program sites to ensure sound program execution may be necessary
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and flexibly adapt to changing conditions
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, and initiative requiring minimal supervision
What skills do you need?
- Active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility is required*
What is ideal?
- 8+ years of experience managing large, federated cybersecurity projects.
- Strong leadership, written and verbal communication, and analytic and problem-solving skills are required.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office and other program and project management tools and applications is required.
- PMP certification is required.
- Agile experience and certifications are a plus.
- Other relevant IT certifications are a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field; Master’s Degree preferred.
- CISSP or similar certification is strongly preferred.
- There is a hybrid role with expectations of being on the client site a few days a week.
Job applicants that are interested in one of our openings and may require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, should contact us to request an accommodation.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- MindPoint is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Are you interested in a posted job opportunity but may not check all of the “boxes” for desired qualifications? If so, we encourage you to apply! Our commitment to sustain and champion an inclusive and dynamic community of employees is a high priority!
Text PM to 202-915-6172 to apply!