About The Role
At NinjaOne we are passionate about building unified IT solutions that simplify the way IT organizations work. We are currently looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our SRE team in the Platform Engineering organization and help us scale our products to millions of end-users. We are looking for individuals with a passion for automation and observability, ensuring the quality and availability of our services.Location
- we are flexible on remote working from home, if you are located in the USA
and in one of the following states- TX, FL, NC, GA, CA, CT, or ME
. We have physical offices in Austin, TX and Tampa, FLWhat You’ll Be Doing
- Diagnose and resolve complex application and infrastructure issues.
- Participate in our 24x7 on-call rotation, SCRUM, and deployment planning.
- Improve availability and reduce customer impact using observability tools.
- Ensure best-practice and security-minded architecture by influencing design decisions.
- Create and maintain technical documentation and SOP’s.
- Develop software, scripts, or tooling to improve efficiency and reduce delivery time.
- Other duties as needed.
- 7+ years’ experience of Software Engineering or Site Reliability Engineering
- 3+ years of C++, C or Java development experience
- Advanced or expert level Linux administration, scripting, and troubleshooting
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD and SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) processes
- Passionate about automation, security, and self-service
- Experience with cloud providers AWS (Amazon Web Services), GCP and/or Azure)
- Experience with cloud automation and infrastructure-as-code, including Terraform, CloudFormation, Helm and Ansible
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes and distributed microservice architectures
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT management solution that simplifies the way IT teams work. With NinjaOne, MSPs and IT departments can automate, manage, and remediate all their endpoint management tasks within one fast, modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user satisfaction. NinjaOne supports over 10,000 customers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past three years.What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is fully remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.Additional Information
Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to location, market demands, experience, job-related knowledge, and skills. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage and PTO. For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is per year.$110,000- $200,000.