Join our clients dynamic three-member team, comprised of the Director of IT, Network Engineer and the Tech Support Specialsit, as the Network Security Administrator. We are looking for a proactive individual to take ownership of our netowkr security initiative, implementing and planning wireless endopoints, fiber optic lines and pathways.Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Director of IT to enhance and support the cyber readiness of the environment
- Take the lead in implementing and planning wireless endpoints, fiber optic lines, and pathways
- Own the transition from full Cisco to Fortinet environment
- Utilize Nessus and a scanning and monitoring tool
- Collaborate wiht th eexisting team members to ensure and efficient network
- Solid experience with Fortinet, HyperScale, Nessus, and Fiber Optic lines/pathways
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field is a must
- Security and Networking certifications are a bonus
- Willingness to live within 30 minutes of Tinkley Park (no Indiana will be accepted)
- Willingness to participate in an on-call rotation
- Successful completion of a criminal background screen
If you're a skilled Network Security Admin, looking for an exciting opportutity to make a significant impact, please submit your resume here.
Be sure to include details about your relevant expereince. Local residents only, no third parties.For immediate consideration please apply today. If you are extra resourceful contact me directly at bpenney @ sierraits . com
Sorry, but no 3rd parties, and local (currently residing in the Chicago area, no Indiana or other out of state) candidates only.