About The Role
As the NinjaOne Office Manager, you are an outgoing, self-motivated individual who enjoys making a positive impression on all the people you interact with and experienced at building relationships with, colleagues, customers, and vendors alike. You will be lead point of contact for all office related items as well as working with the VP and senior leaders closely on scheduling meetings, in office events and vendor communications.
As the Office Manager you will be the front line of the office and employee experience. Planning events to celebrate milestones, holidays, and all things NinjaOne. Ensuring the office is stocked with snacks, drinks, and treats; creating an environment throughout the office where you and your coworkers enjoy coming to and where all feel cared for.Location
–In office daily 8 am - 5 pm in Clearwater, FLWhat You’ll Be Doing
- Serve as the point person for: Facilities Maintenance, Mailing ,Supplies, Equipment, Expense Reports, Errands, Purchasing and Inventory of breakroom items.
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Order office supplies, snacks, beverages, and equipment as needed
- Track and order office supplies, snacks, and beverages regularly; replenish them daily
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Provide general support to visitors and the office at large
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Address employee’s queries regarding office management issues
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering, and security services
- Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations and conferences, weekly catered lunches, and dinner arrangements
- Manage emails, letters, packages, phone calls and other forms of correspondence
- Manage agendas, travel plans and appointments for others as needed
- 3+ Years of experience as an Office Manager, Front Office Manager or Administrative Assistant
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with a variety of people and teams
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Enhanced organizational and planning skills with the ability to operate in a fast paced ever evolving environment
- Polished written and verbal communication skills
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular) as well as Zoom, SharePoint, DropBox, Slack
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT management solution that simplifies the way IT teams work. With NinjaOne, MSPs and IT departments can automate, manage, and remediate all their endpoint management tasks within one fast, modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user satisfaction. NinjaOne supports over 10,000 customers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past three years.What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is hybrid remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.