Fortinet is looking for a Senior Compliance Manager to assist the Product Regulatory Compliance Team
- Provide expert guidance to product teams for the applicable standards and regulations
- Develop, implement, and drive execution of product compliance requirements to internal cross-functional teams, vendors, and 3rd party test labs on schedule.
- Conduct in-house verifications and certification tests.
- Lead effort in wireless product compliance requirements, certifications, and homologation
- Lead effort on enhancing and maintaining the product regulatory compliance DB
- Provide regulatory compliance guidance to Sales, partners, and customers
- Serve as liaison to regulatory authorities, FCC/TCB, ISED, RED, MIC, etc.
10+ year hands on experience in relevant areas
5+ year management experience
BSEE or relevant engineering degree
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $80,000-$120,000. Fortinet offers employees a variety of benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, 401(k), 11 paid holidays, vacation time, and sick time as well as a comprehensive leave program.
Wage ranges are based on various factors including the labor market, job type, and job level. Exact salary offers will be determined by factors such as the candidate's subject knowledge, skill level, qualifications, experience, and geographic location.
All roles are eligible to participate in the Fortinet equity program, Bonus eligibility is reviewed at time of hire and annually at the Company’s discretion.
Fortinet makes possible a digital world that we can always trust through its mission to protect people, devices, and data everywhere. This is why the world’s largest enterprises, service providers, and government organizations choose Fortinet to securely accelerate their digital journey. The Fortinet Security Fabric platform delivers broad, integrated, and automated protections across the entire digital attack surface, securing critical devices, data, applications, and connections from the data center to the cloud to the home office. Ranking #1 in the most security appliances shipped worldwide, more than 615,000 customers trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. And the Fortinet NSE Training Institute, an initiative of Fortinet’s Training Advancement Agenda (TAA), provides one of the largest and broadest training programs in the industry to make cyber training and new career opportunities available to everyone.