Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours! The Opportunity Are you an expert with guiding large, sophisticated software development for SaaS organizations with developing secure code? Do you have experience leading a global and multi-disciplinary organization focused on building the most secure products? We’re looking for you to join Adobe as our Vice President, Product and Software Security. In this role, which reports directly to the Chief Security Officer, you’ll lead our global Product and Software Security organization, which partners with product development teams, our core infrastructure teams, and our customers, to make sure Security is integrated by default into all of Adobe’s products. In addition, you’ll build tight partnerships with the leadership of our Product Development organizations to achieve your goals. Your team will get to partner with engineering leaders across our complete spectrum of products, including new initiatives such as our Generative AI efforts. What you'll Do Develop a high-performing organization that will scale as Adobe grows:
Partner with Product Engineering leadership to help highlight the security risks in products, and balance this against business benefit.
- Collaborate with Adobe developers to create more secure code
- Identify security vulnerabilities in our products and address them
- Reduce friction in the software development pipelines while improving security guardrails
What you need to succeed
- Build the vision and roadmap for efforts to validate the security of our code and products
- Help develop the roadmap of security features across all of Adobe’s products
- Grow and hire the strongest product security talent in the industry
- Take an adversary perspective on how our products can be misused and identify reasonable countermeasures for the next generation of security threats.
- 10+ years in Information Security, most of which in a complex, global organization
- 8+ years of progressive leadership experience in application security
- Ability to build strong rapport with business leaders, engineering leaders and customers
- Be an expert on product security, and be able to explain technical concepts in understandable ways to business leadership and our customers
- Successful track record growing talent and building high performing security teams
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capability and a pragmatic approach to business
- Strong communications skills
- Comfort with ambiguity
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several U.S. geographic markets, and we pay differently based on those defined markets. The U.S. pay range for this position is $185,400 -- $400,500 annually. Pay within this range varies by work location and may also depend on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for the job location during the hiring process.
At Adobe, for sales roles starting salaries are expressed as total target compensation (TTC = base + commission), and short-term incentives are in the form of sales commission plans. Non-sales roles starting salaries are expressed as base salary and short-term incentives are in the form of the Annual Incentive Plan (AIP).
In addition, certain roles may be eligible for long-term incentives in the form of a new hire equity award.
Adobe is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law. Learn more.
Adobe aims to make Adobe.com accessible to any and all users. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation to navigate our website or complete the application process, email email@example.com or call (408) 536-3015.
Adobe values a free and open marketplace for all employees and has policies in place to ensure that we do not enter into illegal agreements with other companies to not recruit or hire each other’s employees.