Join our team as an Email Marketing Manager
and lead the creation of high-impact, customized email campaigns tailored to various segments, behaviors, industries, and regions. You'll play a pivotal role in revolutionizing email marketing, ensuring precision and influence in every campaign. Say goodbye to haphazard email blasts and hello to tailored, engaging content. As the architect of our campaigns, the canvas is yours!
In this role, you'll take charge of email marketing campaigns, including one-offs, customer communications, and nurture & drip campaigns and more!Location
- We are flexible on remote working from home, if you are located in the USA and in one of the following states- TX, FL, CA, NC, GA, CT or ME. Preference/Priority will be given to candidates based in Austin, TX, or Tampa, FL or those willing to relocate unassisted.What You’ll Be Doing
- Plan, execute, and analyze email marketing campaigns to achieve business goals.
- Launch and manage multi-email nurture campaigns with branching logic, going beyond single-email campaigns.
- Develop and execute data-driven nurture programs to increase customer engagement and drive conversions.
- Utilize personalization and dynamic content to provide tailored communications that resonate with our prospects.
- Establish and maintain a strong focus on creating and optimizing sophisticated nurture campaigns across all segments, encompassing titles, behaviors, industries, and regions..
- Monitor and report on key performance metrics, including open rates, click-through rates, and conversions.
- Deliver cross-functional presentations covering conversion rates, form submissions, SFDC metrics, & website metrics to executive leadership outlining campaign successes in detail.
- Build out Salesforce reporting and dashboards.
- Work cross-functionally with other departments (product, demand generation, translation, localization, and field marketing) to prioritize and develop email campaigns and automation.
- Ensure strict compliance with legal regulations, including CAN-SPAM and GDPR, in all email campaigns.
- Demonstrate your sprint project management expertise by assuming end-to-end ownership of campaigns, ensuring they are meticulously planned, executed, and analyzed.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience in email marketing.
- A strong grasp of marketing operations, data management, and analytics.
- Proficiency in Pardot required.
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills, both spoken and written, to effectively convey ideas, present campaign successes, and craft compelling email marketing content.
- Proficiency in Salesforce metrics and reporting required.
- Proven experience in launching and managing multi-email nurture campaigns with branching logic.
- 2 years of project management experience in sprint methodology required.
- The ability to efficiently manage multiple competing priorities while collaborating effectively with various stakeholders.
- Familiarity with 6sense, Leandata, Google Analytics, Tableau, Bizible, Asana, Mailchimp, Responsys, ExactTarget preferred.
- Fluency in German; the ability to speak, read, and write in German, is a huge plus!
NinjaOne is a leading unified IT management solution that simplifies the way IT teams work. With NinjaOne, MSPs and IT departments can automate, manage, and remediate all their endpoint management tasks within one fast, modern, intuitive platform, improving technician efficiency and user satisfaction. NinjaOne supports over 10,000 customers around the world and is consistently ranked #1 for its world-class customer support. NinjaOne has been recognized as the best rated software in its category on G2 and Gartner Digital Markets for the past three years.What You’ll Love
We are a collaborative, kind, and curious community.
We honor your flexibility needs with full-time work that is hybrid remote.
We have you covered with our comprehensive benefits package, which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance.
We help you prepare for your financial future with our 401(k) plan.
We prioritize your work-life balance with our unlimited PTO.
We reward your work with opportunity for growth and advancement.
Starting pay for the successful applicant depends on a variety of job-related factors, including but not limited to location, market demands, experience, job-related knowledge, and skills. The benefits available for this position include medical, dental, vision, 401(k) plan, life insurance coverage and PTO. For California-based roles, the base salary hiring range for this position is $90,000 to $140,000 per year.