Are you passionate about building a website and digital experience that yields qualified website traffic, marketing qualified leads, pipeline, and business revenue? Do you enjoy setting up conversion rate optimization experiments to continuously improve ways to convert unknown to known prospects? If you are analytical, creative, organized, diplomatic, and want to work with a fast-paced and collaborative team of growth marketers, we’ve got the job for you!
Dive into the dynamic realm of cybersecurity with us, where you'll not only have complete ownership over your projects but also vast avenues for professional growth.
This position is located remotely in the United States and reports to the Senior Manager, Global Digital Marketing.The Mission of the Marketing Team at HackerOne
BLAZE NEW TRAILS. HackerOne’s approach to cybersecurity is built on the idea that leveraging human creativity to break things is the fastest way to get stronger and our marketing team’s philosophy follows suit. We thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We balance creative, out-of-the-box problem solving with data-driven insights so we can fail fast and succeed faster.Your Journey at HackerOne
Who You Are
- Manage all aspects of the HackerOne Marketing website to ensure brand consistency, content accuracy, and a frictionless conversion process to meet MQL and pipeline goals.
- Act as Admin of website Content Management System (CMS), Drupal
- The primary content author that creates new pages, sections or hubs for gated content, event registrations, product launches, etc. Supports other secondary content authors as needed with posting press releases, blogs, or open job roles.
- Manage the website tools and tech stack to ensure interoperability, and build out additional tools to enhance the website experience.
- Contribute to the Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) program, roadmap, and agency relationship to increase Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) and pipeline from the website.
- Grow organic traffic to www.hackerone.com globally through coordination with SEO agency with content, internal linking, and awareness of technical SEO components.
- Monitor market trends and competitors to determine marketing opportunities and take actions to improve the visibility of the site and HackerOne solutions.
Employment at HackerOne is contingent on a background check.
- Direct, recent experience with Drupal
- 6+ years in a website marketing role with an emphasis web development, content authoring, website UX design and website analytics
- 6+ years of enterprise B2B marketing experience
- Recent technical industry experience focused on SEO, online advertising, and/or web conversion rate optimization to improve lead generation, sales pipeline, and revenue
HackerOne is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, pregnancy, disability or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by international, federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all HackerOne employment practices, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. HackerOne makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, all qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position.HackerOne Values
HackerOne commits to maintaining a strong, inclusive culture built for our employees and our community of hackers. We are driven by our five core values. We recognize that our mission is bigger than us, and therefore act with integrity at all times. As a team, we believe that transparency builds trust so we default to disclosure in our communications. Each individual executes with excellence, creating an environment of greater alignment and greater autonomy. We win as a team and respect all people to empower everyone to learn from each other, innovate, and grow.What We Do
HackerOne is the global leader in human-powered security. We leverage human ingenuity to pinpoint the most critical security flaws across your attack surface to outmatch cybercriminals. HackerOne’s Attack Resistance Platform combines the most creative human intelligence with the latest artificial intelligence to reduce threat exposure at all stages of the software development lifecycle. From meeting compliance requirements with pentesting to finding novel and elusive vulnerabilities through bug bounty, HackerOne’s elite community of ethical hackers helps organizations transform their businesses with confidence. HackerOne has helped find and fix more vulnerabilities than any other vendor for brands including Coinbase, General Motors, GitHub, Goldman Sachs, Hyatt, PayPal, and the U.S Department of Defense. In 2023, HackerOne was named a Best Workplace for Innovators by Fast Company.HackerOne is Digital First
Our work is optimized for asynchronous collaboration, knowledge management, and decision-making. HackerOne is creating an industry, and to do that, we must employ the most creative, forward-thinking distributed talent in the market. Our remote model allows employees to contribute to our mission while providing time and location flexibility which are core elements to a healthy relationship between professional and personal pursuits.