Do you want to be part of a fast-paced environment, supporting the growth of cutting-edge technology in cloud computing?
Access Global Group (AGG) employees are passionate about what they do. We're a diverse group of cloud technology professionals with the same goal: to make our clients' lives easier through technology and we have a good time while we're at it!
As a Salesforce Cloud Alliance Partner, Our recognized ability to deliver outstanding value is the product of effectively partnering with clients to understand their business, advising them, then seamlessly deploying our workforce and processes accordingly. AGG is committed to delivering innovation by collaborating with its clients to help them become high- performance businesses and governments.Access Global Group is hiring an IT Project Manager/Coordinator for a REMOTE role.
Our government client is looking for an experienced IT Project Manager/Coordinator for a 8 month contract with likely potential for renewal/extension. This is our direct client.
- REQUIRED: US-RESIDENT – AUTHORIZED, REMOTE
- EMPLOYMENT TYPE: W2, 1099, C2C candidates ARE accepted at this time
- Navigate to www.acsgbl.com/careers > Click “Apply Now”
- 3rd party/C2C – email firstname.lastname@example.org for details
Project Coordinator provides program and project support by updating project plans, reconciling budgets, coordinating deliverables, and ensuring project artifacts are gathered and stored. The Project Coordinator collaborates, negotiates and works within a matrixed organization.Required
- 5+ years of experience working on a project as a project manager or project coordinator with responsibility for planning and coordination of activities as well as tracking and reporting the activity completion progress.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools for planning, tracking and reporting program or project status
- 3+ years of experience working in a coordination role on a team
- 5+ years’ experience authoring and presenting project status reports
Functional/Technical Knowledge & Skills
- 3+ years of experience in the application of commonly accepted concepts and practices specific to Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) and SDLC management to include, but not limited to, ITIL and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience with organizing and maintaining project plans and working in an Agile software development environment.
- Experience with project management tools.
- Expertise in organizing and managing projects using different methodologies, including Agile
- Expertise in using project management software
- Expertise in the application of style guidelines and practices, including accessibility
- Expert knowledge of common business applications, such as, Google suite of applications, Microsoft Office, Visio or Draw IO, and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong research skills using the Internet and other tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
: US-RESIDENT – AUTHORIZED, REMOTE
AGG's W2 Employees are offered a full range of Benefits:
About Access Global Group (www.acsgbl.com)
- Life Insurance AD&D
- Voluntary Life/AD&D
- Critical Illness
- Hospital Indemnity
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Professional Development Assistance
- Other supportive benefits
Access Global Group is a team of experts in Salesforce Consulting, Support, and Managed Services. Living up to our name, we are a truly global company with offices throughout the United States, Canada, and India and successful projects throughout 37 US states and 15 countries.
Access Global Group is a fully remote company, which means we aren’t limited to hiring within the confines of a single district or region. We can add talented individuals to our team based on experience, certifications, and skills from across the globe. This gives our clients access to the most exceptional team overall, not just in their area. Since solutions come in all shapes and sizes, we believe the best team should be just as unique.
The Access Global Group team is comprised of individuals with a wide variety of languages, backgrounds, stories, experiences, and expertise. This makes it hard to find a problem we haven’t encountered before and certifies that there is no limit to what can be achieved with Access Global Group.Employment Policy
- AGG is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- ADA Specifications: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
- Requires the ability to speak, hear, see, and use a computer and other office-related equipment
Interested in this role?
Kindly apply at www.acsgbl.com/careers > APPLY NOW.
Our recruitment team looks forward to reviewing your experience!