Who is Tenable?
Tenable® is the Exposure Management company. 40,000 organizations around the globe rely on Tenable to understand and reduce cyber risk. Our global employees support 60 percent of the Fortune 500, 40 percent of the Global 2000, and large government agencies. Come be part of our journey!What makes Tenable such a great place to work?
Ask a member of our team and they’ll answer, “Our people!” We work together to build and innovate best-in-class cybersecurity solutions for our customers; all while creating a culture of belonging, respect, and excellence where we can be our best selves. When you’re part of our #OneTenable team, you can expect to partner with some of the most talented and passionate people in the industry, and have the support and resources you need to do work that truly matters. We deliver results that exceed expectations and we win together!Your Role
Tenable is seeking an experienced Coupa Administrator to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the Coupa Procure-to-Pay (P2P) platform for our organization. The Coupa Administrator will work closely with cross-functional teams, including finance, procurement, and IT, to ensure the platform is optimized for maximum efficiency.Your Opportunity
What You'll Need
- Manage the Coupa P2P platform, including configuring, testing, and maintaining the platform to ensure it meets the organization's requirements
- Work closely with finance, procurement, and IT teams to identify and implement system enhancements and updates
- Act as the primary point of contact for all Coupa P2P platform-related issues, providing timely and effective resolutions to users
- Develop and maintain Coupa-related training materials and provide training to new and existing users
- Maintenance of purchase catalog, item & employee data mappings to integrated applications
- Supports Business Integration team in writing of Functional Designs (FDs) , Field Mapping Documents (FMDs) , Technical Designs (TDs)
- Monitor system performance and provide recommendations for improvements
- Stay current on new Coupa P2P features and functionality and provide recommendations for adoption
- Providing internal control documentation and audit support to internal and external auditors
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field.
- Completed at least one full lifecycle Coupa implementation
- 3+ years of experience as a Coupa Administrator or similar role
- Understanding of SOX compliance, ITGC, and segregation of duties within P2P
- Experience with Coupa integration with other enterprise systems (ERP, HRIS, Serv)
- Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to troubleshoot complex issues
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Ideally experience with integrated applications: Netsuite ERP, Workday, Service Now
- Coupa certifications are a plus
If you’ve reached this point, and you’re still not sure if you should apply…..Just do it! We’re human and we don’t fit a perfect mold. Having diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives, that’s a good thing! If you’re coming from outside of the cyber industry - great! If you’re looking to try something new - awesome! All we ask is you bring passion to all that you do, crave creativity and innovation, and embrace the hard work of gaining new skills and accepting big challenges.We’re committed to promoting Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) at Tenable - through all equal employment opportunity laws and regulations at the international, federal, state and local levels.
The base salary range for this position is $91,000.00 - $121,000.00 USD. Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including the candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies, location and experience, and may fall outside of the range shown. Employees are also eligible for variable compensation in addition to base pay (commission for sales roles, bonus for non-sales roles), depending on company and individual performance. Tenable also offers a variety of comprehensive and competitive benefits which include: medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance; 401(k) retirement savings with company match; an employee stock purchase plan; an employee referral program; flexible spending accounts; an Employee Assistance Program (EAP); education assistance; parental leave; paid time off (PTO); company-paid holidays; health and wellness events; and community programs.