Must be local to Chicago and be open to going into the office
Our direct client is looking for a Strong Azure Subject Matter Expert for a long term contract position in Chicago, IL. This position has a Hybrid on-site work model. 3 days in the office. Please only apply if you are local to Chicago and available to go on-site. There is no flexibility on this.
- We are seeking a highly skilled and knowledgeable Microsoft Azure Subject Matter Expert (SME) to join our Derivatives Department as part of Northern Trust.
- As an Azure SME, you will play a crucial role in driving the and providing expert guidance and technical support to our Derivatives trading team.
- You will leverage your in-depth understanding of Microsoft Azure services and solutions to deliver compelling product demonstrations,
- assist and serve as a trusted advisor to both internal and external stakeholders.
- This role requires a strong blend of technical expertise, and communication skills to effectively articulate the value proposition of the client in Azure.
- Deep Expertise in Microsoft Azure services, ecosystem and operations.
- Strong general understanding of Cloud operating models and how they differ from On-prem operating models
- Experience in migrating workflows from On-premise to Microsoft Azure.
- Background in the storage aspect of Cloud workflows and the challenges associated with moving large volumes of data into the public cloud
- Experience with Hybrid operating models that leverage the public cloud for some of an overall workflow