Hope you are doing good…!!
I am Ram
represented to Applab Systems and I have an excellent job opportunity for you. Please find the below job description and if you are comfortable, please reply or contact me for further discussion.Job Title: Vulnerability Management Consultant
Location: Salisbury, NC (Onsite)
Job Type: 6-12+ Months
Two combination, we can look for.
- Skybox with Firewall + Firewall/Proxy /VPN
Responsibilities & Skills
- Skybox & Rapid7+ Firewall.
- Being able to quickly understand large enterprise level architecture security threats, risks and exposures.
- Analysis and monitoring of cyber security threats and vulnerabilities along with recommended / actions to mitigate or reduce the risks.
- Liaise with 3rd party supplier and vendors to coordinate corrective or preventative actions where necessary.
- Propose improvements for Qualys and Skybox Security vulnerability scanning.
- hands on - High level design experience
- Propose improvements to software patching schedule ensuring protection and compliance of critical assets.
- Be able to work with cross functional application and infrastructure teams to provide the best solution to meet the project needs.
- Carry out risk assessment and mapping of critical infrastructures technical vulnerabilities exposure and risks.
- Architect, Design and development of enterprise secure solutions to mitigate cyber threats and vulnerability attacks.
- Determine and improve the cyber threat level by investigating historic and active vulnerabilities and develop an "end to end" map of an adversary's infrastructure and remediation suggestions.
- Provide technical design recommendations with a focus on improving the customer risk position and security maturity.
- Solution Architect for Security and Infrastructure including the design and development of enterprise cyber security solutions and proposals to mitigate cyber threats and vulnerability attacks.
- IT and Security Governance, Security Risk threat assessment and vulnerability management ideally using Qualys.
- Bb be able to present solutions to senior management and customers.
- Be able to liaise with 3rd party suppliers and vendors to confirm and validate technical proposals
- Knowledge of industry technologies and software emerging threats / vulnerabilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of industry security toolsets
- Knowledge of NIST and other Cyber Security Framework
- Vulnerability management skills to review critical infrastructure and security vulnerabilities.
- Understanding of SIEM solutions especially Splunk.
- IT services background with strong client facing experience.
- Ram Kumar Applab Systems Inc. Email - firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:732-847-2075 Ext. 590 4365 Route 1 South, Suite 105, Princeton, NJ-08540