Text code ISSOSRU to 202-915-6712 to apply!
Since 2009, MindPoint Group has been the cybersecurity firm of choice for the most security-conscious US federal agencies and commercial enterprises.
We're proud to be one of Inc. 5000's fastest-growing companies in the country. With several ‘Best Places to Work’ awards under our belts, we have a diverse employee-focused culture, accessibility, and communication between all levels and departments, and over 4 stars in reviews on Glassdoor.
Come be a part of what we're building. We use our award-winning recruitment process to seek the most skilled, experienced, and driven information security consulting experts in the industry, while simultaneously empowering applicants to determine if MindPoint Group is the right fit for them. We are profoundly invested in selecting the right people to join our team and are equally driven to expand and develop careers long-term.
With positions throughout the US, a role at MindPoint Group promises you:
- An opportunity to work within one of the most diverse DC-based organizations
- Generous tuition and professional development reimbursements
- Mentorship opportunities with leaders focused on your growth
- Competitive benefits like 401k matching, 11 federal holidays, etc.
- And more!
MindPoint Group, LLC has an exciting opportunity to join our team at one of our largest clients. The candidate will ensure that security requirements for information systems meet FISMA requirements.What You Get To Do Every Day
- Develop and update security authorization packages in accordance with the client’s requirements and compliant with FISMA. Core documents that the candidate will be responsible for are the System Security Plan, Risk Assessment Report, Security Assessment Plan and Report, Contingency Plan, Incident Response Plan, Standard Operating Procedures, Plan of Actions and Milestones, Remediation Plans, Configuration Management Plan, Security Impact Assessments, Risk Assessments, etc.
- Develop and maintain the Plan of Action and Milestones and support remediation activities
- Maintain an inventory of hardware and software for the information system
- Develop, coordinate, test, and train on Contingency Plans and Incident Response Plans
- Perform risk analyses to determine cost-effective and essential safeguards
- Support Incident Response and Contingency activities
- Document implementation statements using NIST 800-53 guidance
- Review scan reports of the application, network, and database
- Provide continuous monitoring to enforce client security policy and procedures and create processes that will provide oversight into the following activities for the system owner.
- Coordinate with multiple stakeholders to complete mandatory agency data calls in a timely manner
What skills are required?
- US Citizenship, Public Trust Eligibility required**
What is ideal?
- Minimum of 6 years of general and 4 years of relevant experience in functional responsibility
- Minimum Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of FISMA and SA&A process
- Experience with NIST publications, OMB circulars, and memoranda, and CNSS publications and their requirements and impact on system security
- Proficiency in writing technical analysis reports
- Strong written and oral communication skills/critical thinking
- Balancing security requirements with mission needs
- Good judgment and business acumen
- Relationship management
- Ability to work quickly, efficiently, and accurately in a dynamic and fluid environment
- Preferred certifications: CRISC, CAP, Sec+, or equivalent
- Understanding and experience with ServiceNow GRC Fedramp and non-FedRAMP cloud experience
- Experience with vulnerability assessments tools such as Nessus, Qualys
- Experience in administrating BSD/UNIX, Windows, Windows NT, LINUX, or open systems-compliant systems
- This is a hybrid role with expectations of being on the client site a few days a week.
Job applicants that are interested in one of our openings and may require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, should contact us to request an accommodation.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Highlights of our benefits include Health/Dental/Vision, 401(k) match, Flexible Time Off, STD/LTD/Life Insurance, Referral Bonuses, professional development reimbursement, maternity/paternity leave, mobile phone stipend, pre-tax commuter benefits, the opportunity to participate in our mentorship program, and more!
- MindPoint is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Are you interested in a posted job opportunity but may not check all of the “boxes” for desired qualifications? If so, we encourage you to apply! Our commitment to sustain and champion an inclusive and dynamic community of employees is a high priority!
Text code ISSOSRU to 202-915-6712 to apply!