Text PMISSO to 202-915-6172 to apply!
Since 2009, MindPoint Group has been the cybersecurity firm of choice for the most security-conscious US federal agencies and commercial enterprises.
We're proud to be one of Inc. 5000's fastest-growing companies in the country. With several ‘Best Places to Work’ awards under our belts, we have a diverse employee-focused culture, accessibility, and communication between all levels and departments, and over 4 stars in reviews on Glassdoor.
Come be a part of what we're building. We use our award-winning recruitment process to seek the most skilled, experienced, and driven information security consulting experts in the industry, while simultaneously empowering applicants to determine if MindPoint Group is the right fit for them. We are profoundly invested in selecting the right people to join our team and are equally driven to expand and develop careers long-term.
With positions throughout the US, a role at MindPoint Group promises you:
- An opportunity to work within one of the most diverse DC-based organizations
- Generous tuition and professional development reimbursements
- Mentorship opportunities with leaders focused on your growth
- Competitive benefits like 401k matching, 11 federal holidays, etc.
- And more!
MindPoint Group is seeking a Technical ISSO Manager to lead our ISSO team at a large client based out of Washington, DC.What You Get To Do Every Day
- Provide day-to-day leadership to a team of Information System Security Officers (ISSO) and supporting staff
- Conduct analysis of the Security Impact Analysis of changes to the network environment/ ATO
- Provide RMF subject matter expertise to the team and government customer
- Ensure assessment and authorization packages are completed in accordance with projected timelines and in alignment with customer requirements
- Act as the primary interface between government leadership and the ISSO team
- Provide reporting to the leadership and convey top-down information back to the team
- On-time submission of contract deliverables with special attention to quality and accuracy
- Meet or exceed the SIA team acceptable levels of performance as stipulated in the contract
- Monitor, track, and report on daily and weekly activities conducted by the ISSO team
- Evaluate configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware
- Manage scope, schedule, cost, technical, and staffing performance and activities on major, complex contracts to ensure timely and quality delivery of services to the client
- Formulate and enforce work standards, assign staff work schedules, and review and resolve work discrepancies
- Ensure timely, complete, high-quality contract deliverables; ensure SLAs are met or exceeded 100% of the time
- Select and provide metrics and dashboards to make program status and performance visible to the client and other stakeholders
- Interface with client’s senior management personnel, including briefings up to CIO/CISO level
- Optimize processes to maximize efficiencies within the team and program, including process automation and functional integration across task areas and teams
- Be a positive change agent, both within and outside the organization; propagate our corporate culture throughout the program
- Lead risk management activities, including identification and recommended mitigations; track and manage risks and issues through closure
- Build, grow, and develop high-performing teams aligned with the customer’s mission and strategy
- Manage program personnel to include interviewing, hiring, performance evaluations, compensation, and training and development
- Guide and mentor team leads and staff
- Occasional travel to various program sites to ensure sound program execution may be necessary
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and flexibly adapt to changing conditions
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, and initiative requiring minimal supervision
What skills do you need?
- Active Secret clearance is required*
What is ideal?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum eight (8) years of experience managing large, federated cybersecurity projects and personnel
- Hand-On ISSO experience is required
- Strong leadership, written and verbal communication, and analytic and problem-solving skills are required
- Strong experience with Microsoft Office and other program and project management tools and applications is required
- PMP certification is required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- CISSP or similar certification is strongly preferred
- Agile experience and certifications are a plus
- Other relevant IT certifications are a plus
Job applicants that are interested in one of our openings and may require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, should contact us to request an accommodation.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- Compensation is unique to each candidate and relative to the skills and experience they bring to the position. The salary range for this position is typically $150-170k. This does not guarantee a specific salary, as compensation is based upon multiple factors such as education, experience, certifications, and other requirements and may fall outside of the above-stated range.
- Highlights of our benefits include Health/Dental/Vision, 401(k) match, Flexible Time Off, STD/LTD/Life Insurance, Referral Bonuses, professional development reimbursement, maternity/paternity leave, mobile phone stipend, pre-tax commuter benefits, the opportunity to participate in our mentorship program, and more!
- MindPoint is committed to maintaining a diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Are you interested in a posted job opportunity but may not check all of the “boxes” for desired qualifications? If so, we encourage you to apply! Our commitment to sustain and champion an inclusive and dynamic community of employees is a high priority!
Text PMISSO to 202-915-6172 to apply!