IT Service Desk Engineer L2 (ConnectWise)
For over 25 years, we’ve supported businesses throughout NYC providing high quality IT services. Our clients range from small businesses to Fortune 500 companies which allows our team to touch a wide breadth of technology. We value work/life balance, offer hybrid WFH (2-3 days WFH per week), full benefits, paid certifications, yearly performance bonuses, and more.
We are seeking a IT Service Desk Engineer L2 (ConnectWise) with previous experience working for a MSP and using ConnectWise Automate.
The IT Service Desk Engineer L2 (ConnectWise) will handle escalated issues and also get a chance to work on infrastructure improvement projects. The IT Service Desk Engineer L2 (ConnectWise) should be comfortable with ConnectWise Automate, AD/GPO, O365 administration, Windows Server (up to version 2019), Hyper-V, Azure AD, and network troubleshooting (routers/switches/firewalls).IT Service Desk Engineer L2 (ConnectWise) Requirements
IT Service Desk Engineer L2 (ConnectWise) Benefits
- Perform remote help desk support as well as occasional onsite assistance
- Tracking & documenting support activities, using ConnectWise ticketing system.
- Perform weekly antivirus and Windows patch updates using ConnectWise Automate software.
- Experience/ technical knowledge of most or all of the following technologies: Windows 7/10/11, Windows Server 2008/2012/2019, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Office products including MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Quickbooks, Adobe Acrobat, LogMeIn, TeamViewer, ScreenConnect, ConnectWise, Automate/ LabTech, Veeam Backup Dell/HP Workstation, Cisco Router, Sophos Router/Firewall, HP Server, 3CX Phone
- Must have good working knowledge of Windows operating systems (desktop and all server)
- Must have knowledge of desktop, laptop, and basic server hardware.
- Must be able to assist or install and configure desktops, laptops, and basic networking hardware when on site
- Must have basic knowledge of routers, firewalls, networking and TCP/IP protocol
- Understanding of VoIP Phone Systems required to set up user extensions
- Moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office/Office 365 (Exchange)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WFH 2-3 days per week
- 401(k) with company match
- Certification Reimbursement
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Yearly performance bonuses
New York, NY Proposed Salary
$60,000 - $70,000
Bowman Williams is a national specialized staffing firm for Cloud Service Providers and Managed Service Providers. Ranked by Forbes as one of America's top 200 Best Staffing Firms in America, we are a good resource for candidates looking to advance their careers in the Cloud Solutions and Services industry.Tagged
Apply For This Opening
Apply To Bowman Williams