About The Company
Cyderes is a global cybersecurity powerhouse offering comprehensive solutions around managed security, identity and access management, and professional services. Cyderes provides the people, process, and technology modern enterprises rely on to manage risk, maintain compliance, and respond to security threats with greater speed, scale, and cost-efficiency than traditional in-house solutions. Born from the merger of two award-winning cybersecurity firms, Herjavec Group and Fishtech Group, Cyderes has six security operations centers and offices across the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and India.Role Summary
The Cyderes external sales team consists of top performing Account Executives helping to build a world-class organization responsible for providing manages security solutions and professional security solutions that secure and mitigate risk inherent to digital transformation. Our primary objective is our customer's success, which is driven by team players with a competitive spirit, and strong business acumen.
We are currently looking for a resourceful, self-driven, team player supporting the following regions. The Account Executive should have a well-connected network and able to cover the TX territory.Responsibilities
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking
- Identify leads, manage prospects and acquire new business in the respective territory
- Responsible for meeting established sales gross profit target on a quarterly basis
- Develop and present complex written proposals both self-initiated and in response to customer requests (RFP, RFQ, RFI) which frequently include cost justification, business case content and technical specifications
- Prepares and conducts formal group presentations at senior management levels of larger clients
- Builds account plans, based on customer business objectives and future business plans aiding clients in planning their information security long/short term strategies
- Maintains a high degree of competitive and product knowledge including evolving cybersecurity trends across the full range of products and services
- 5+ years experience as an Account Manager, Account Executive, or Outside Sales Representative selling Managed Security Services and Professional Security Services to Enterprise Customers
- Technical selling experience (for example: Splunk, Palo Alto Networks, Crowdstrike, QRadar)
- Comfort or ability to learn knowledge on cybersecurity services/operations landscape relative to managed security services (ongoing monitoring, escalation, detection, response, etc).