About Allied Group:
As a trusted industry leader with over 20 years of experience, The Allied Group provides our clients with high-quality manufacturing and fabrication of countertops and cabinetry, delivered with exceptional customer service. We are a collective of companies committed to dynamic growth, product excellence, and creative ingenuity. Along the way we have fostered long-lasting partnerships with many major suppliers to ensure that we can provide consistent quality material at competitive prices. With a team of trendsetting designers, skilled craftsmen, and cutting-edge technology we create a seamless client experience that results in unrivaled finished spaces.
This is an onsite position, requiring the employee to work from our corporate office in Dallas, Texas 5 days a week.
We are looking for a highly skilled Human Resources Information System (HRIS) Administrator to optimize and maintain our HRIS system. We currently utilize ADP Workforce Now, and in this role, your duties will include analyzing the efficiency of our systems, gathering user data, and monitoring performance metrics. You will also be required to work with ADP on optimization projects to develop and implement new HRIS processes.
To ensure success as an HRIS Administrator, you should possess extensive experience in Project Management and HRIS administration. A top-notch HRIS Administrator will align information technology expertise with knowledge of human resources to optimize an organization's HR practices.
- Collaborate with HR managers and other stakeholders to determine and assess current status and HRIS needs
- Develop and implement new processes, reports, and systems for efficient HR management
- Optimize HRIS processes, integrate new software, and perform diagnostic tests
- Maintain databases, analyze data, ensure data integrity, and generate ad-hoc query reports
- Analyze HRIS performance metrics and resolve application issues
- Create user accounts, manage access, and update employee information as needed
- Perform system upgrades, as well as provide training and technical support
- Record and securely store HR metrics, including attendance and employee performance data
- Build reports and audit HR processes and documents, including payroll administration, staff turnover, hiring, and termination of service, when required
- Track and implement technological advancements in the field of HRIS
- A bachelor's degree in information systems, computer science, business administration, HR management, or similar
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an HRIS Administrator with ADP Workforce Now
- Advanced proficiency in database management and security, as well as running SQL queries
- Extensive experience in analyzing HRIS performance metrics and improving processes
- Experience in performing diagnostic tests and audits, as well as documenting processes
- Subject Matter Expertise in HRM software, such as Zoho People, ADP Workforce Now and BI tools (Tableau, Domo etc)
- Exceptional ability to collaborate, provide technical support, and to train staff
- Ability to keep up with innovation and trends in HRIS Administration
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills