WeWyll is a platform that connects volunteers with nonprofits, where volunteers are rewarded for their service hours by local business partners.
EQUITY ONLY: Blockchain and smart contract developer needed to create soulbound NFT for philanthropic web3 start-up that will revolutionize the volunteering industry.
This is a part-time, remote role for a CTO / Blockchain Developer. As the CTO / Blockchain Developer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing blockchain technology and overseeing the work of the development team to ensure a quality end product. You will also be responsible for leading the technical strategy of the company.
- Proficiency in blockchain technology and ability to develop blockchain applications
- Experience with smart contract languages such as Solidity
- Demonstrated expertise in leading a development team and managing technical strategy
- Ability to translate complex blockchain concepts to non-technical team members and stakeholders
- Experience with distributed systems and software architecture patterns
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure and DevOps practices
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, or a related field