:SHAZAM is looking for an Information SecurityManager to join our team. You’ll work with a skilled team of security professionals leading security operations processes and maintaining technical security controls and processes.
- Manage the operational activities of the department in information security control management and maintenance, detection and investigation of incidents, and tactical oversight.
- Provide leadership and oversight to security staff on operation of security processes and management of security controls.
- Participate in the recommendation and definition of requirements for strategic security initiatives, create reports on security control effectiveness, threats and risks
- Provide security expertise in risk assessments of company projects and technology
- Create, maintain, and update policies, standards, guidelines, procedures and control documentation to mitigate security risks
- Collaborate with IT and other departments to ensure proper security controls and processes are in place and functioning as designed.
- Monitor emerging threats for proactive assessment and remediation, and actively engage and participate in the threat intelligence team.
What we’re looking for:
- Significant experience on technical cybersecurity teams operating both technical and administrative controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business, technical or information security field and an understanding of cybersecurity technology and risk management principles.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team of high achievers and to motivate a team to deliver high quality work under pressure
- Cybersecurity certifications such as CISSP, CISM and GIAC certifications preferred
Starting annual salary from $114,000 - 143,000.
*Actual compensation will be based upon factors such as geographic location, experience, education, and/or skill level and will be finalized at the time of offer.
What We Offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision, plus flexible spending accounts.
- Retirement plan, plus financial planning assistance.
- Paid time off, paid parental leave, volunteer time off, and paid corporate holidays.
- Educational assistance.
- Casual dress code.
- Wellness programs, on-site fitness center and fitness reimbursement.
- Life insurance and disability plans.
- Employee rewards, recognition programs and employee referral program.
- Flexible hours.
The Strength of SHAZAM
SHAZAM's an independent company in the thriving financial services industry. We offer a dynamic, fast-paced work environment where you'll be challenged and rewarded for your achievements. Our employee's professional growth and development is top priority, and you'll be surrounded by talented individuals and postured to make a real difference in the company. As a team member at SHAZAM, you'll be an essential part of our mission as we work together strengthening community financial institutions. We're a trusted partner to our valued customers providing answers, choice, and innovation with a impeccable level of customer service - a level unmatched in the industry. And here's the best part. We're a national company that offers a small-company feel, a cultural balance that's hard to come by but very real at SHAZAM. As an employee here, you’ll get to know everyone from the front line to the CEO, and be a part of a highly collaborative work environment.