Nextant is looking for a driven Technical Product Manager 2 to join our client team. Works with internal and external customers around cyber security requirements and priorities in the development of roadmaps, designs and products.Job Responsibilities:
Maintaining the current status of customer requirements for existing and future products and proactively seeking user feedback in order to improve application design and deployment, maintaining knowledge of business direction and strategy and incorporating requirements into the product planning process, developing relationships with Program Manager to facilitate product development, identifying, evaluating and recommending marketing opportunities consistent with product line objectives and demonstrating and positioning product to the internal and external audienceRequirements:
- 4-5 years of work-related experience in product management, including developing functional specifications and data analysis required.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams for an Enterprise company | 4+ Years of Experience
- Cybersecurity | 4+ Years of Experience
- PowerBI | 5+ Years of Experience
- Visio is a huge plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to work with internal and external customers required.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects required.
- Must have the ability to independently and as part of a team.
- Bachelor's degree in related field required.
- Computer and workstation
- Health Plan
- 15 PTO days per year (accrued)
- Parental Leave
Estimate start date: ASAP
Estimate end date: 06/30/2024Pay Rate:
The annual salary range for this position is $125,000.00 - $136,000.00 in Washington State. Please note that the salary range is a general guideline. Nextant considers factors such as (but not limited to) the scope and responsibilities of the position, the candidate's work experience, education/ training, key skills, and other market and business considerations when extending an offer.Please note: Candidate must be in Washington, Texas, or Florida.
We look forward to reviewing your application!