- Support for onboarding the new applications using Chef and CI/CD pipelines.
- Work on lifecycle management of SSL certificates.
- Assist the development team in fixing the applications for Tomcat issues.
- Work with multiple teams to deliver the middleware tasks.
- Analyze performance and capacity statistics and provide recommendations.
- Provide on call support on rotation basis.
- Provide support for weekend change implementations and Disaster Recovery tests.
- Create and maintain system documentation and diagrams.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day-to-day responsibilities to monitor and mitigate risk and solve appropriately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- 5+ years of experience with DevOps implementations
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins (Cloud Bees), Bitbucket, Nexus Repository etc.
- Experience with infrastructure as code tools such as Chef, Ansible, Terraform
- Shell/Python scripting knowledge is a plus
- Experience in containerizing applications such as OpenShift
- Good understanding of Core Java and Springboot applications
- Hands on solid grasp with AWS Cloud Services
- Good understanding of Hitachi HiPAM, Hashicorp Vault
- Good understanding of SSL PKI systems and life cycle management
- Hands on experience with Tomcat Web Containers and other middleware products
- Flexible to work on weekends to support the change implementations and Disaster Recovery tests
Talent Advisory Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.