VICE PRESIDENT OF SALES
ManageYOURiD, a wholly owned subsidiary of System High Corporation, is a software development and analytics company with extensive knowledge in creating sensitive personal information, identity management and risk mitigation solutions. Platforms developed by the company for sensitive application by select government clients have been widely acclaimed. As a result, the company is seeking a Vice President of Sales to aggressively pursue the vast and growing market for these platforms elsewhere in the government space.
At a high level, the Vice President of Sales will be responsible for the development and execution of sales strategy. This will include building, developing and managing a top-notch sales organization, setting and achieving sales goals, and developing and maintaining relationships with key customers.
· Hire, train, mentor, and grow a first-rate sales team - establishing a performance-based culture built on delivering real value to client organizations.
· Plan, develop, implement and execute sales strategies that leverage market knowledge and experience to properly position and convey platform value propositions.
· Roll up your sleeves and personally lead sales opportunities (player/coach) as you scale the organization over time.
· Coach team members through complex sales situations employing a consultative approach.
· Own and provide market leadership to sales teams.
· Lead client mission and operational processes, identifying ways to integrate our capabilities into client workflows while promoting best practices.
· Provide business development and thought leadership through opportunity identification to grow new business, driving new capabilities and incremental business success.
· Develop and maintain high-level relationships with key prospective customers and organizational leaders.
· Maintain constant awareness of markets and competitive activity, making appropriate strategic and tactical sales recommendations to consistently remain one step ahead.
· Maintain data hygiene with up-to-date and accurate pipeline recording and forecast submissions.
· Travel as required.
Required Skills and Experience
· TS with SCI Eligible Clearance
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience; advanced degree a plus.
· Strong vision and understanding of Federal/DoD business and strategic goals.
· A “Rolodex” of customer, partner and industry contacts in the government space.
· Proven success as a sales leader in early / growth stage software entities.
· Strong solution selling skills with the ability to confidently demonstrate expert product knowledge.
· Adept at delivering against revenue targets and business objectives.
· At least 5 years of personally successful enterprise SaaS solutions sales experience.
· At least 10 years of progressively successful experience leading and scaling teams selling and supporting enterprise software/SaaS solutions to public sector organizations.
· Extensive progressively successful experience selling into complex DoD, Fed LE and Intel environments with a strong track record of negotiation and timely closing performance.
· Deep understanding of the sales process and business drivers for public sector clients.
· Knowledge of publicly available information and public sector interest in the utilization of social media - specifically DoD, Fed LE and Intel
· Total compensation will include base and incentive components.