In joining our Accredited Testing and Evaluation (AT&E, Common Criteria/FIPS) team, you will get an exciting opportunity to work in the growing IT Security field in support of National defense. The products you will touch will be deployed into larger systems and/or deployments to facilitate secure communications for our military in the modern cyber warfare environment. Come be a part of an expanding industry that is integral in ensuring our National Security. You’ll get an opportunity to learn from Industry experts work with various Commercial off the Shelf products across many technology types and be able to use your skillset in a hands on lab environment.Below are some of the benefits of working with us on the AT&E team:
You Will Bring These Qualifications
- Performance based career development – well defined roles with actionable qualifications. Empowering employees to promotions based upon skills and not time.
- Flexible hours within the constructs of the workday
- Opportunity to attend industry related conferences and seminars.
- Maintain Work-Life balance in an environment that values your health and time outside the workplace.
- Opportunity to work with and learn from experts in the given discipline in an open environment.
- Great team comradery
- Tuition reimbursement within appropriate disciplines
These Qualifications Would Be Nice To Have
- Knowledge of FIPS 140 requirements
- Knowledge of cryptographic encryption algorithms, key exchange algorithms, hashing/message authentication algorithms, PKI, random number generators, etc.
- Experience with various programming languages (C, C++, Python or Java) and development environments.
- Ability to comprehend security standard requirements and apply them to products.
- Knowledge of common security related protocols and their design (i.e. SSH, IPsec, TLS, etc.).
- Experience building testing environments, performing testing and reporting results (technical writing).
- CVP Certified Tester
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong multitasking and time management.
Education & Experience
- Experience with VHDL and Verilog languages.
- Experience with debugging (GDB, WinDBG, Visual Studio, etc.).
- Experience with statistical analysis of entropy sources.
- Knowledge of OpenSSL and/or OpenPGP.
- Vulnerability Analysis and/or penetration testing experience/expertise.
- Strong knowledge of computer security principles and best practices.
- Strong English (both oral and written) skills.
- Related certifications (CCNA/CCNP/CCIE, JNCIA/JNCIS/JNCIP/JNCIE).
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Linux.
- Hands on experience using tools such as an oscilloscope, function generator, multimeter, signal generator, etc.
- Knowledge of X.509 certificates and their attributes as well as protocols such as CDP and OCSP.
- Experience setting up networks and familiarity with subnets and routing.
- Require BS degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience in order to operate within the scope contemplated by the level